My Headquarters

overanalyze

Wow Andrew! I think I have a smaller shop than you ;)

You've got the black guy version. I've got the white guy Irish version!

Lmao!! Hilarious. We are fortunate for sure. It is a great space. The saw was a deal of the year. I bought that saw and outfeed setup for $250! A local manufacturing facility needed it gone asap for the space. I knew the President of the place and he cussed my offer as he told me to load it up that day...DONE!

Lmao!! Hilarious. We are fortunate for sure. It is a great space. The saw was a deal of the year. I bought that saw and outfeed setup for $250! A local manufacturing facility needed it gone asap for the space. I knew the President of the place and he cussed my offer as he told me to load it up that day...DONE!

That's is a heck of a deal dude. That is a sweet saw, 250?!?!?!?!?!?! Friggin' awesome stuff!

You just let me know if your friend El Presidente needs anything else gone in a hurry, I can be there with my truck in a hurry!

• Like 1

250?! thats a no brainer - load it up haha 

$250? I'd say that fence and rail is worth that alone.......

Oh yeah it's a $1500 setup. It also has an overhead dust shroud/anti-kickback arm too. We never put that back on it. I was thinking of putting in back on it just for the added dust control.

Wait what kind of spray booth are you talking about the only kind I know of are automotive ones

Probably similar to that but open on one end. Large fans pulling air through the booth down low with lots of lighting. We tend to spray small cabinet projects, misc pre-finish trim, the occasional doors. Small stuff but still enough. We talked about an addition to get the vehicles out of the shop area and then we would have the room for a more dedicated spray booth.

We definitely were lucky to get this space. We knew the realtor that listed it...he called us the day it went on the market. I think we put in an offer that same day! It is in a small commercial/industrial park in my town.

• 3 months later...