Finally !! Batteries with Capacity Indicator Leds

kornomaniac

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why does Makita insist on making their batteries look so "generic"?

They look like a knock-off version of a real prodect, IMAO.

I like the look of there battery packs big and black and white they dont need to fancy up there packs.... im not a fan of the girly slim dewalt ones to be honest same with milwaukee i like there big ones not milwaukees slim packs i think a drill should look big a powerful not petite and girly lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I like the look of there battery packs big and black and white they dont need to fancy up there packs.... im not a fan of the girly slim dewalt ones to be honest same with milwaukee i like there big ones not milwaukees slim packs i think a drill should look big a powerful not petite and girly lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Agreed, a manly drill needs a manly battery-pack. :P

Though, the full sized packs looks and feel a bit silly on the very compact impact drivers/wrench (the capacity is at least overkill deluxe on thoose) My ears bleeds out long before the power cuts out on impact drivers/wrenches. :P

Compact battery packs with compact equipment fits nice. If only I could find a easy/not incredibly expensive way to get some compact batteries...

• 4 weeks later...