Fitting Tough Boxes and Tstaks in a Tundra...

Moze

When you work out of a pickup, it's an ongoing process trying to carry everything you'll need, stay organized and leave room for additional items you'll need to carry (in my case, it's signs). This is my solution with the Tough Boxes and Tstaks. 

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

• Like 2

Wow! Awesome stuff Moze and thanks for posting it here! This is a fantastic idea and being a fellow Tundra owner I am naturally liking it! Great vide too! I like how you made this to allow access to the underseat compartment. Seriously cool dude.

Wow! Awesome stuff Moze and thanks for posting it here! This is a fantastic idea and being a fellow Tundra owner I am naturally liking it! Great vide too! I like how you made this to allow access to the underseat compartment. Seriously cool dude.

Thanks, Chris!

Nicely done Moze!! That is a ton of storage in there! Where do you keep your cart for the 95% box?

Thanks, Andrew. The cart rides in the bed of the truck with the ladder(s). If I get a bunch of stuff that needs to go in the bed, I can strap the ladder on top of the bed cover. Usually does the trick and gives me enough room.

• Like 1

Very awesome moze that's a badass set up U got there bro I really gotta look into those t staks thanks for sharing!

Thank you, sir!

Awesome set up, even if the box is filled with red. Lol

Nothing wrong with the red. :) Plus there's a bunch of yellow on the other side of the truck.

great job moze - thats looks awesome

Thank you, sir.