Username Meaning

kruton

So it's always interesting to see some people's screen names on the forums. So I guess what's the meaning behind your screen name if it isn't obvious like your name or something.

People couldn't pronounce my last name in college so it got morphed into kruton and it has stuck ever since.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ok kinda long story but....

My buddies and I got real drunk and one fella started to projectile vomit..the sound was something similar to YACKIT..gross I know but it was the oddest throw up sound I've ever heard!!

So we always teased him for months after recreating the sound..

Then some how it morphed into YIKKIT..where we were no longer teasing but using it as a slang term for pretty much anything good..kinda a catch phrase if you would..similar to sweet or awesome but with a broader spectrum of context we used it in..

Example:

Got your paycheck..YIKKIT

Got new Milwaukee tools..YIKKIT

See a hot chick..Mmm YIKKIT

Jus in a good mood..YIKKIT

Kinda weird how it became cause the sounds my buddy made and the picture burned into my memory is definitely not YIKKIT!!

• Like 1

Ok kinda long story but....

My buddies and I got real drunk and one fella started to projectile vomit..the sound was something similar to YACKIT..gross I know but it was the oddest throw up sound I've ever heard!!

So we always teased him for months after recreating the sound..

Then some how it morphed into YIKKIT..where we were no longer teasing but using it as a slang term for pretty much anything good..kinda a catch phrase if you would..similar to sweet or awesome but with a broader spectrum of context we used it in..

Example:

Got your paycheck..YIKKIT

Got new Milwaukee tools..YIKKIT

See a hot chick..Mmm YIKKIT

Jus in a good mood..YIKKIT

Kinda weird how it became cause the sounds my buddy made and the picture burned into my memory is definitely not YIKKIT!!

Hahaha. I like it man. We should make that a TIA forum slang.

my name came about in the early 90's far before internet per say....I use to race quarter mile and one of my cars was a 1956 chev nomad, with a 396CID big block it ran a 9.14 second @147.42MPH at  Brainerd international raceway.. one weekend at the invitationals I ran that speed to win the Bracket 1 super comp race after the race in the pit side the one and only John Force was talking to a bunch of us and he said that is one hell of a comp56......and it stuck...... 

2015_john_force_head_nhra-national-drags

• Like 3

Mine is the chemical composition of the sub particle nicretium 74, a small particle found on the 4th moon of Saturn. ;)

I don't recall any of that from quantum mechanics class, but...

• Like 1

Mine is the chemical composition of the sub particle nicretium 74, a small particle found on the 4th moon of Saturn. ;)

hey Chrisk, Pluto is back as a planet so that makes nicretium 74 easy to get now........

• Like 1

my name came about in the early 90's far before internet per say....I use to race quarter mile and one of my cars was a 1956 chev nomad, with a 396CID big block it ran a 9.14 second @147.42MPH at Brainerd international raceway.. one weekend at the invitationals I ran that speed to win the Bracket 1 super comp race after the race in the pit side the one and only John Force was talking to a bunch of us and he said that is one hell of a comp56......and it stuck......

2015_john_force_head_nhra-national-drags

Comp that's a really sweet story man.

This is kind of fun. Kinda helps you get to know guys on a forum a little better. I spend enough time on here I figured I might as well get to know everyone!

I don't recall any of that from quantum mechanics class, but...

Well maybe you didn't attend the three day crash course taught by Marvin....

Oh goody! My illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator.

• Like 1

Comp that's a really sweet story man.

This is kind of fun. Kinda helps you get to know guys on a forum a little better. I spend enough time on here I figured I might as well get to know everyone!

my racing days are over, kinda gave it up when we had our first child (1990) then really gave it up when we had our second child (1993) and it was all a dream when we had our third child (1994)......lol

Mine is the same as back when I used to play Halo 1 at small LAN parties

Halo 1 is what got me through the pain and agony of studying for a dynamics final! It was nice to give the old brain a rest and try to teach the roomates a lesson.

• Like 1

my racing days are over, kinda gave it up when we had our first child (1990) then really gave it up when we had our second child (1993) and it was all a dream when we had our third child (1994)......lol

Your first born is the same age as me and having kids is always life changeing thats forsure i got 2 of them

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Your first born is the same age as me and having kids is always life changeing thats forsure i got 2 of them

I just hope I can teach my kids all of the useless knowledge I have! Hopefully someday I can pass my tools down to my kids.

I just hope I can teach my kids all of the useless knowledge I have! Hopefully someday I can pass my tools down to my kids.

My son is 4 and is a little tool man loves tools and is already planing on taking mine off my hands and i forsure will pass him down my old beaters for his first set oh he loves milwaukee hes always like do you wanna see my new red saw i just got it daddy or i just got the red big hammer drill daddy haha and my daughter is 10 months and got jer first toy hammer and toy work bench

• Like 1

My son is 4 and is a little tool man loves tools and is already planing on taking mine off my hands and i forsure will pass him down my old beaters for his first set oh he loves milwaukee hes always like do you wanna see my new red saw i just got it daddy or i just got the red big hammer drill daddy haha and my daughter is 10 months and got jer first toy hammer and toy work bench

Starting them off right...I like it. My daughter is obsessed with tape measures (just like her dad) but not too much into tools. I'm trying to convince my wife that since I have two sons I need to buy two of everything so I can give them both a set when I hang it up. So far she isn't biting.

Starting them off right...I like it. My daughter is obsessed with tape measures (just like her dad) but not too much into tools. I'm trying to convince my wife that since I have two sons I need to buy two of everything so I can give them both a set when I hang it up. So far she isn't biting.

Hah thats a great one lol i tell my wife i need multiples of tools for when i go on my own and start my own business and that isnt to far from the truth but ya my wife isnt bad with my tool buying as long as i dont spend all my money on it witch makes sense to me i mean gotta make sure my kids are good first right

• Like 1

Hah thats a great one lol i tell my wife i need multiples of tools for when i go on my own and start my own business and that isnt to far from the truth but ya my wife isnt bad with my tool buying as long as i dont spend all my money on it witch makes sense to me i mean gotta make sure my kids are good first right

When my wife asked why I have two of this and two of that I told her these tools make me money and these tools keep you happy and the tools that keep you happy cost me money. She just looked at me and said you're a dick. I thought it was a good answer. I mean I could have just said If I just have one of this tool and I'm at work and it's at home it's not doing me any good. But fun is that.

When my wife asked why I have two of this and two of that I told her these tools make me money and these tools keep you happy and the tools that keep you happy cost me money. She just looked at me and said you're a dick. I thought it was a good answer. I mean I could have just said If I just have one of this tool and I'm at work and it's at home it's not doing me any good. But fun is that.

Lol good answer haha im sure she cant argue with that she may try but jeez tgats a great way to turn it around.... my next goal is gonba try to explain why i need to spend 300$ on a stiletto hammer.... haha im still trying to convience myself but i really want it