Only one tool.

kruton

Okay so I like these hypothetical questions just to get the brain working when I'm thinking about tools. So you can only have one tool that requires electricity of any sort and the rest of your work has to be done with old school hand tools...what are you gonna pick? Just interesting to see what and why people choose certain tools.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think it depends on you job. I think a framer would take a good circular saw over anything else. Banging nails in would suck but having to cut wood accurately with a hand saw would be brutal. The other trades like electrician/plumber would probably be a drill over anything else.

• Like 1

great question and as for me, a home renovator I would say an 18v hammer drill/driver, or a corded version something I could set screws with but also throw some tapcons in on occasion. I think I could get away with a hand saw and coping saw.

I never really thought about this that much. After thinking about is some and seeing everyone else's replies it does really shine the light on how important a good drill is.

I would also conclude from this that since the drill is most important a person should concentrate on getting a really good drill.

LOL it sounds like I'm already using this to try to justify another purchase.

I never really thought about this that much. After thinking about is some and seeing everyone else's replies it does really shine the light on how important a good drill is.

I would also conclude from this that since the drill is most important a person should concentrate on getting a really good drill.

Whatever it takes at least you have a good excuse now! I just enjoy this type of question. I feel like it just makes you really think about what tool it is yiu use the most or which one makes your job the easiest.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yup I would say 85 percent of my work is done with a drill