This Poor Chevy Avalanche Needs to Be Put Out of It's Misery!!

DR99

Hahaha reminds me of high school when some dumb a$s kid I was a senior with jacked up his front wheel drive Buick and put huge drag tires on the back and little donuts on the front. Ahhhhhhh.......memories.....of they way we were.......

I bet it gets super hot inside that truck during the summer. Heck I'm kinda curious about how much weight that added to the truck.

The front end looks like pure hell, I know in Virginia that would probably never pass inspection with those headlights like that.

I wonder if that's that Herculiner they sell at the auto parts stores. I'm gonna say it's obviously not professionally done by company who does Line-X or Rhino liners.

I bet it gets super hot inside that truck during the summer. Heck I'm kinda curious about how much weight that added to the truck.

The front end looks like pure hell, I know in Virginia that would probably never pass inspection with those headlights like that.

I wonder if that's that Herculiner they sell at the auto parts stores. I'm gonna say it's obviously not professionally done by company who does Line-X or Rhino liners.

Line X is what is was thinking of. All I could remember was rhino lining.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I never seen bed liner that looked that gloopy and shitty before!! I wouldn't have had a problem if he just did it to the cladding they put on the truck it fades out anyways on a lot of them. The Avalanche was a cool truck that GM had no idea to market. It could seat 4 people yet haul a 4x8 sheet of plywood no problem once you put the midgate down.

I think you hit the nail on the head there, they never figured out how to properly market that truck to it's fullest potential.

I am certain this is one of those do it yourself jobs where you buy a can, roller and go to town.  You know they make those bed liners in different colors, he should have gotten it in red for the flames LOL.

• Like 1

My friend had an Avalanche the first body style. It was a cool truck good color with the Z-71 package. I think the Avalanche the Escalade ext, and the Ford Excursion will be desirable vehicles in the future. No one has really made a replacement and never will. I would either like a Diesel Excursion, or the last body style Avalanche.

I've never been a fan of the Avalanche, I think they are super ugly to begin with. Haha this guy just made it even worse!  I have seen some pretty awesome jobs done with plasti-dip and even seen some rhino lined cars that came out great, but this bed liner job looks REALLY bad.  It's amazing what some people do to their vehicles and think it's an art or looks badass, hahaha.

What's sad is I think the concept of the Avalanche was really solid. I actually tried one out when they were first released and I honestly I thought it was a really nice ride. I ended up getting a diesel to pull our gooseneck but had I not I may have gone the way of the Avalanche.

If yer gonna screw up a vehicle, doing that to the automotive hermaphrodite (the modern El Camino) seems like the best way to go.

El Camino, the front us like a car, the back is like a truck. The front is where we kiss the back is where we f@#!