Cooking up some Tacos for the Family

Bigmikez

We got some family from out of town coming over to my aunts and uncles house and I'm the cook :/ they do Taco party's and they have about 3 carts and these are all hand made by my uncles dad. If any of the crew are ever in my side of town we will turn this b%## on and eat some bomb Tacos!!

• Like 2

Now thats proper man how do you feel about mailing some of those my way hahah

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

. Lol T Man if I could I would man but like I said in earlier post if u guys are ever down in my town We will fire this baby up!
  • Like 1

Very kind of you Mike Z to allow the crew over for tacos. Shows your true humble self. How are those new tools treating you?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

. Great bro!! The Milwaukee radio is top notch man loud! The rolair gets used quite often for lil jobs but I've been so busy at work and plus were trying to get everything situated so that we an put our house up for sale so that's been a little nerve recking...
  • Like 1

Hell yeah, gimme some of what your having there man! Dam I wish I lived closer, I'd hang out, we'd talk tools, eat like kings. And both of us would be locked and loaded with our 12 gauges full of buckshot, waiting for them bitches to come and fuck with us, and then we pepper their ass, they won't be able to shit for a week. Unless their facing us that is, then we'd show them how quickly we can turn them from a rooster to a hen. ;)

. Hell yea Proto!!!!!!

Would you mind sharing the refried bean recipe? They look really tasty, I been "experimenting" on and off for years, to make the perfect tasting recipe.

-Steven

bro those are grandmas beans not even we know the secret the one thing we do know is that she uses a lil bit of knorr chicken powder it, dude ive had my wife try and watch/learn but she still cant get it down