Cant be scared of hights to be a framer

torontotoolman

That's awesome man. I used to never mind heights but the older I get the less and less I like them. Must just be getting g soft in my old age.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ya its a comfort thing im not afraid of hights im just afraid of falling so gotta be careful but it all takez getting use to.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

That's awesome man. I used to never mind heights but the older I get the less and less I like them. Must just be getting g soft in my old age.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm the same way, now at 30, I think about the things I did in my early 20s at Sports Authority in the rafters and on the H-frames. Like strattling a corner gap, 20+ feet up, unharnessed pulling a stack of 6 canoes to make room. Luckily there was a nice pallet of dumbells to cushion my fall if I fell.

damn that is high up, r you flying in trusses?

No we lift them up with a zoom boom and drag to place but there are 2 rows of piggy backs roof is finally done we fibished on friday this roof was no joke 9c26d344a163de763c0150abd724c329.jpg this was a pic i took befor the piggy backs went on but that back is all done

• Like 1

No we lift them up with a zoom boom and drag to place but there are 2 rows of piggy backs roof is finally done we fibished on friday this roof was no joke 9c26d344a163de763c0150abd724c329.jpg this was a pic i took befor the piggy backs went on but that back is all done

sorry back wasnt done yet so ya that roof is still has like 15 feet higher to go

Why did they design the roof in the back like that, so much wasted space looks like a slip n slide. Yup that roof is going to take forever to do

Theres alot of wasted space in this house i mean theres at least 20 feet of attic space (hight) he could of easy put a 3rd floor up there but ya when they designed this house and roof i think the owners wherr like make everything as big as possible and go bigger lol

Theres alot of wasted space in this house i mean theres at least 20 feet of attic space (hight) he could of easy put a 3rd floor up there but ya when they designed this house and roof i think the owners wherr like make everything as big as possible and go bigger lol

It looks dumb I would have made that another room. The owner must be compensating for something..lol Is land expensive there?

It looks dumb I would have made that another room. The owner must be compensating for something..lol Is land expensive there?

Land is fucking expensive here and the owner is some old mob ties man with his wife his best friend owns the second hpuse witch we are building he bought the property like 40 years ago but ya.the house lookd nice in my opinion its just.big as fuck and thats what he wanted so

Land is fucking expensive here and the owner is some old mob ties man with his wife his best friend owns the second hpuse witch we are building he bought the property like 40 years ago but ya.the house lookd nice in my opinion its just.big as fuck and thats what he wanted so

Did they knock down the house that was there or was it just land before??