New TIA Tool Retailer - Who to buy from

Dan - TIA

What's up everyone.  So we have had some order issues recently with a retailer that we have worked with in the past.  I have no doubt that the retailer will take care of the crew and fix their issues. This got me thinking, we need an official TIA retailer, where you in the forum get a special discount for being a forum member.  Tell me what you guys want to see from a retailer, like 10% off and free shipping?  Also what retailers do you recommend?  Once we have an idea of what we want I can approach the retailers and offer them sponsorship on the forum for the discount.   We will even approach Home Depot.

You guys are always getting a steady stream of new tools who should we get on-board?

15% off and Free Shipping on orders over say 25 dollars would be awesome. HD you can get pretty much 10% off anytime you just have to ask in their chat and they will give you a code. The other cool thing is if your near a Mendards HD and Lowes will match Mernards 11% off rebate when its going on.

my guess it would not work to well with a big chain, from my experience I can go to one store get a deal and go to another location and they tell me to take a hike....

plus it would be different if all of our purchases were going to be in or at 1 store. the little ol home depot I have here would say nice try..... they pull teeth to not price match.....

my guess it would not work to well with a big chain, from my experience I can go to one store get a deal and go to another location and they tell me to take a hike....

plus it would be different if all of our purchases were going to be in or at 1 store. the little ol home depot I have here would say nice try..... they pull teeth to not price match.....

I don't think anyone is talking about walking in to the store...

What's up everyone.  So we have had some order issues recently with a retailer that we have worked with in the past.  I have no doubt that the retailer will take care of the crew and fix their issues. This got me thinking, we need an official TIA retailer, where you in the forum get a special discount for being a forum member.  Tell me what you guys want to see from a retailer, like 10% off and free shipping?  Also what retailers do you recommend?  Once we have an idea of what we want I can approach the retailers and offer them sponsorship on the forum for the discount.   We will even approach Home Depot.

You guys are always getting a steady stream of new tools who should we get on-board?

Dan M.....To get the ball rolling why not try some sort of group buy on a few particular tools....for instance Milwaukee has thier new M18 stand light coming out shortly, a few of us are talking about it in another thread.....maybe form some sort of Forum Catagory and have items listed there as a group buy, anyone in on the group buy would get the discount.....of course there would need to be some sort of window to work within, offer the group buy item for two weeks, once the confirmed list of buyers are gathered within the two week offering we send the money....we get our discount, the retailer is making money and we are happy campers!!....and the retailer participating would know just how much business is coming from this forum....You know when a new tool or accessoy comes out were all over it :)

Dan M.....To get the ball rolling why not try some sort of group buy on a few particular tools....for instance Milwaukee has thier new M18 stand light coming out shortly, a few of us are talking about it in another thread.....maybe form some sort of Forum Catagory and have items listed there as a group buy, anyone in on the group buy would get the discount.....of course there would need to be some sort of window to work within, offer the group buy item for two weeks, once the confirmed list of buyers are gathered within the two week offering we send the money....we get our discount, the retailer is making money and we are happy campers!!....and the retailer participating would know just how much business is coming from this forum....You know when a new tool or accessoy comes out were all over it :)

That's true look at our purchasing of the fein drill and the Milwaukee boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan M.....To get the ball rolling why not try some sort of group buy on a few particular tools....for instance Milwaukee has thier new M18 stand light coming out shortly, a few of us are talking about it in another thread.....maybe form some sort of Forum Catagory and have items listed there as a group buy, anyone in on the group buy would get the discount.....of course there would need to be some sort of window to work within, offer the group buy item for two weeks, once the confirmed list of buyers are gathered within the two week offering we send the money....we get our discount, the retailer is making money and we are happy campers!!....and the retailer participating would know just how much business is coming from this forum....You know when a new tool or accessoy comes out were all over it :)

That's a neat idea

That's a really good idea!