Dewalt or Milwaukee ????

Downshftking

In my opinon Milwaukee...but realistically, it depends on the item and your preference. Milwaukee generally has better torque than the equivalent Dewalt but it's normally by a negligible amount. The one thing Dewalt SMOKES Milwaukee on is bits, Milwaukee bits are garbage.

If you want the best best as much as it pains me the brushless Makita seems to be the best right now. If your just looking at just Dewalt or Milwaukee the Gen2 Fuel Milwaukee is defiantly the better drill now. Bmack is also right the first gen shockwave bits were pretty bad too. I would like to see how the new Shockwave bits hold up though. You really can't go wrong with any of the brands just choose one that has the tools you want in it is the big thing I would stress over name and color.

In my opinon Milwaukee...but realistically, it depends on the item and your preference. Milwaukee generally has better torque than the equivalent Dewalt but it's normally by a negligible amount. The one thing Dewalt SMOKES Milwaukee on is bits, Milwaukee bits are garbage.

I've been shattering dewalt impact bits all week. Is it different bits your talking of, back to wera for me

YYes I think you must be using the original Dewalt impact bits the best ones are the new flextorq ones the ph2 fits like a dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been shattering dewalt impact bits all week. Is it different bits your talking of, back to wera for me

The best dewalt bits are the max fits, I've only seen them at HD, the flex torsion ones I got at lowes are barely worth the plastic they came in, they don't fit very well, remind me of shockwave, they look like them to.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe but Ive only been using the 50mm ph2 bits and they last and are great fit and maybe the pz2 bits aren't as good ?

I will try the new shockwaves when they are released in the UK as they look good and hopefully they are priced the same as the older ones as in the UK you can't knock the price just shame about the sloppy fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us know how u like those bits Nicholas. And as far as who's better milwaukee and Dewalt? I think they both are that's why I own both ;) best of both worlds!! Don't get me wrong if I get the chance to add any other brands like makita,Bosch,metabo or even some of those snotty tools from festool I won't hesitate to at all.