Have they gone too far?

electromage

Doesn't make enough coffee for me lol. I saw this about 2 months ago on eBay and thought it was pretty cool idea to have in a work truck but the size is too small.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah 5oz doesn't seem like much coffee. I think I'd have to drain an entire 5Ah battery.

I thought about getting one just for the novelty.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

My thought process was it would be good in a work truck for a quick splash of coffee, if only it brewed a bigger pot.

Any information on how many cups you can make on one battery, assuming a 4.0.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted to say maybe 2 cups on a 4.0 but don't hold me to it. I think it would be nice to have in my office for a quick cup. I believe it can also plug into the wall which would be cool.

Yes it comes with an AC plug

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I wanted to say maybe 2 cups on a 4.0 but don't hold me to it. I think it would be nice to have in my office for a quick cup. I believe it can also plug into the wall which would be cool.

The wensite said 2 1/2 cups on a 4.0.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure how I missed this post when it started, but yeah, I'd get one if I were into Makita. I bought a small pod coffee machine for my truck for those days when 5 PM rolls around and you're nowhere near done work, and nowhere near a convenience store or cafe. If 5 oz. isn't enough for you, you're not a coffee addict and you'd probably take too long a break anyways ;)

5oz tuned me off, i normally drink 16oz, although for the job site i would totally get a OXX COFFEEBOXX and lots of deathwish coffee kcups. i usually carry backpacking gear to heat my water and brew my coffee. makes it quicker and much better coffee. 

for the true working coffee addicts who want something stronger and still tasty i highly recommend deathwish coffee, http://www.deathwishcoffee.com/ 

5oz tuned me off, i normally drink 16oz, although for the job site i would totally get a OXX COFFEEBOXX and lots of deathwish coffee kcups. i usually carry backpacking gear to heat my water and brew my coffee. makes it quicker and much better coffee.

for the true working coffee addicts who want something stronger and still tasty i highly recommend deathwish coffee, http://www.deathwishcoffee.com/

I've been wanting to try Deathwish. I saw it online and have just never ordered any. So you recommend it?

5oz tuned me off, i normally drink 16oz, although for the job site i would totally get a OXX COFFEEBOXX and lots of deathwish coffee kcups. i usually carry backpacking gear to heat my water and brew my coffee. makes it quicker and much better coffee. 

for the true working coffee addicts who want something stronger and still tasty i highly recommend deathwish coffee, http://www.deathwishcoffee.com/ 

Does that stuff actually taste good?