What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Speaking of the multi tool.... someone doesn't really like it, but too bad, i do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRxFn96XjOI

Honestly, most tool videos of his i watched he claimed were garbage... however does lack some features that other multitools do.  Im sure its a solid tool though.

Honestly, most tool videos of his i watched he claimed were garbage... however does lack some features that other multitools do.  Im sure its a solid tool though.

I think that actually makes his reviews more useful.  Watch a bunch of other reviews to find out the good things about a tool then watch his to see what's bad about it.

Speaking of the multi tool.... someone doesn't really like it, but too bad, i do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRxFn96XjOI

I've noticed he comes across as very knowledgeable with electronics and components but when it comes to some of these tools he reviews he has no clue or desire to learn how to put them to good use, simply saying that multi-tool is garbage/useless is pure ignorance of the tool. after all he has made his name on youtube with tare down videos and not tool use. when I'm looking to buy a drill I'm looking for a drill that will drill holes I'm not looking to see what drill has the better introfusionable offset dilamible bearing set. Is it the better drill who knows I'm not worried about that I just need it to drill holes.

some times using words that no one understands can make it seem that you are smarter but it is not always the case.

• Like 3

I finally bit the bullet and purchased a Diablo blade for my dewalt miter saw. What a difference, blade goes through wood like a hot knife through butter. Don't know why I waited so long to buy one. The cut edge is so smooth.

Now you're talking me into one for my dewalt miter saw too hmmm

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I finally bit the bullet and purchased a Diablo blade for my dewalt miter saw. What a difference, blade goes through wood like a hot knife through butter. Don't know why I waited so long to buy one. The cut edge is so smooth.

That's all I really use of my circular saw other than for plywood. Sawzall blades I use diablos, milwaukees and Bosch has some nice blades. Just started getting into routers, man are diablos pricey but if they are anything like their blades they are worth it.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea chad, diablo blades will make a crappy saw pretty good and an awesome saw even better, the blade is as much important as a good saw, growing up working with my uncle he always used irwin marbles for his carpentry projects but these red guys smoke irwin.

Tekton - really for the price and quality you can't beat it.

. Oh yea man I agree Tekton really makes some great stuff and have really good prices I almost have all there impact sockets and a couple ratchet kits that I got from Dan and Eric I really like there tools a lot

That's all I really use of my circular saw other than for plywood. Sawzall blades I use diablos, milwaukees and Bosch has some nice blades. Just started getting into routers, man are diablos pricey but if they are anything like their blades they are worth it.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try lenox blades for your sawzall. The extreme metal arched ones are worth the coin.