What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

9 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

That was some deep thinking haha, my brain is slowly winding down from that, like an old bench grinder

I have that effect sometimes...people get that "deer in the headlights" look on their face and are left wondering what the hell I just said.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

That was some deep thinking haha, my brain is slowly winding down from that, like an old bench grinder

Good man!!  :D

Let us know how you like the oxboxx. how you keep the kcups handy and how quick you go through the water in a day or if you have access to refill

What were you using before?

This will be my first log splitter Knarley. 

• Like 2

On 12/18/2016 at 11:11 AM, Kato said:

We wouldn't be men if we didn't buy things we didn't need. Also, you won't know if you don't need it if you don't buy it. Wives will tell us that if we don't need it, we shouldn't buy it.

I say...how am I supposed to know if I don't need it if I don't have it? If I don't have it, I won't know I need it until I don't have it. If I have it and don't need it, at least it's there for when I might need it.

Use that reasoning on your wife just ONE time, and she'll be using it back on you until one or the other of you is in a box.

6 minutes ago, dwasifar said:

Use that reasoning on your wife just ONE time, and she'll be using it back on you until one or the other of you is in a box.

my wife is pretty good about me buying tools or anything for that matter, however I have learned long ago just smile when she comes home from shopping.....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bigmikez said:

Nice pick up there man! I have this little bad boy also it's an awesome drill!??

Thanks I'm glad to hear that! I have been wanting to get this for a while now. I have the 995 but it is an absolute beast and I wanted something a little smaller for general drilling.