What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

18 minutes ago, wildroamer said:

Man, got's me some catching up to do gang. While I haven't been frequenting the interwebs much lately, that hasn't slowed my tool buying much...

Finally put my Pro5 coupon to use...

1495242527252-1453066404.thumb.jpg.0e12547bafacbf77f2806fd9e8159fd4.jpg

Todd?!?!!?!?! Dude! Welcome back bro! And the BIG Domino!!! You rock bro, that's friggin awesome! Good for you bro!

10 minutes ago, rrich1 said:

@wildroamer nice! I'm jealous.

Got my fit pliers from @kctoolco today. Thanks Ryan!

b6ac265a93ace1223a69cbba950640c6.jpg809b02b6a8f06d89d6a6b0141ed7313e.jpge0ad59c1333066cb2c4997357081e941.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Strange, Stuart just wrote about these today lol....

http://toolguyd.com/fit-pliers-with-shear-cutters-combo-gripping-jaws-made-in-germany/

6 minutes ago, Tug said:

Taken the plunge and ordered a Dewalt 887, just the bare unit to use with my flexvolt packs. Pics on arrival. 

That's such a great impact, you won't be disappointed. I keep a slim pack specifically for it though; it's so nice and light. 

2 hours ago, Bremon said:

That's such a great impact, you won't be disappointed. I keep a slim pack specifically for it though; it's so nice and light. 

Didn't think of that! Mine will be like a brick! A very lopsided brick! :huh:

• Like 1

Finally bought a decent angle gauge from Starrett.

I had a general and last week I put a 1-2-3 block on one side and it was about 1/2 degree out. Checked the other side and it was way out. Have not had time to figure   out where all the error is coming from. Something is not right. 

The starrett of course is right on.

20170521_154854.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Common theme around here!!! 

My god. So true. I think you guys have cost me at least 5 grand in the last year alone. 

Edit; Did some quick math. It's about $6500 on power tools alone. Hand tools and accessories over another grand. Made up a fair amount of ground on that by selling things that got replaced, or buying kits on sale and selling chargers and batteries but still; you guys are expensive acquaintances and when it comes to power tools I guess I have champagne taste lol. 

• Like 4