What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

picked up a few small things, 50 pack of 5" sanding discs, now these discs are not name brand but I have used them for awhile and they last second to others that cost x3 the cost, not sure who actually makes them but they work and I will continue to buy them as long as their quality lasts......

also a small set of buffing wheels.....

20160301_135921.jpg

20160301_135832.jpg

Mine is still in Wyoming):. It's okay I get auto parts in one day free shipping because they all come from California

We have a huge fed ex center 15 minutes north of me and a ups facility 40 minutes north of me

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

picked up a few small things, 50 pack of 5" sanding discs, now these discs are not name brand but I have used them for awhile and they last second to others that cost x3 the cost, not sure who actually makes them but they work and I will continue to buy them as long as their quality lasts......

also a small set of buffing wheels.....

20160301_135921.jpg

20160301_135832.jpg

Great to have extra sanding pads on hand, I hate running out on a project

aef349917c677172ee0fa2a9ecd5a81f.jpg

My knipex have arrived...

Hands off Bmack their mine!

Jimbo

What will you use the pliers wrenches on?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

My knipex have arrived...

Hands off Bmack their mine!

Jimbo

haha, man I should have ordered more than the 6" pliers wrench and the 70 degree bent pliers, I think Sears has the 10" which means with points I can get it for free. I have the others already ;) Love the needle nose and the cutters are the best I've ever owned, no contest.

Not sure yet I'm sure I'll find a use couldn't odd them up for that price

Jimbo

Hahaha yeah buddy I admit I've done that too. ... actually just did, with the M12 polisher/grinder! Coming soon!

Hahaha yeah buddy I admit I've done that too. ... actually just did, with the M12 polisher/grinder! Coming soon!

I'd pick one of them up for the right price

Jimbo

Edit: by I work with occasional fittings and stuff they will definitely come in handy.

22 hours ago, BMack37 said:

haha, man I should have ordered more than the 6" pliers wrench and the 70 degree bent pliers, I think Sears has the 10" which means with points I can get it for free. I have the others already ;) Love the needle nose and the cutters are the best I've ever owned, no contest.

Sears does have the 10 inch. At least mine did. I picked mine up there a good while ago and don't regret getting them one bit. I do regret not getting them sooner though.