What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Picked up these Diablos today, 2 for one for 10 bucks , these carbide tipped blades are the real deal for heavy duty metal cutting... 

image.jpg.5fc5f8e14e74c0e5bb28b5eeaed58831.jpg

Carbides are the best I have a bunch of the wood and a few metal as well they are beasts!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 2/27/2016 at 9:37 PM, JimboS1ice said:

wow... jus realized we're over 1000 posts here.. sweet deal

IMG_2370.thumb.JPG.e45ecac726ad25404afe5

Finally made it to meanrds for them chisels, got some other odds and ends, didn't find much at HD, and you gotta have m&ms!

Nice bro. I see that you got the lube and the same set of chisels I got. I would love to see how your first impressions of them compare to mine.

20 hours ago, comp56 said:

Got a couple of these on sale today for $5ea

Nice grab. I'm a fan of the Milwaukee blades. I wish I could find them for that price around here.

17 hours ago, tonylandin said:

The torch is a great blade I would like to see it head to head with the Diablo blades

Sent from a fan of tools with assistance from Siri

I wan't to see a Diablo vs. Milwaukee vs. Lenox blade fight.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, H2Con said:

I snatched up this Milwaukee M12 kit 2407-22B off Craigslist today.  Everything is like brand new.  He said that the drill was used a couple times.  I believe it.  All for $60.  I think it was a  good deal. 

IMG_6170.JPG

Good deal....that's a phenomenal deal! Awesome buy dude

• Like 1

Bought me some yellow stuff again. I'll admit it. I'm an addict...

A 2-pack of 18V 5.0Ah bluetooth batteries. One for my Toughsystem Music and the other for my DCS361 that should be here in a few days.

dcb284b-xj.jpg

The DS350 Toughsystem Open Tote
dewalt-dwst1-75654-toughsystem-tote-ptuk

A 3-pack of blades for my circular saw
5261-DeWalt-DT10399-3er-Pack-190-x-1-65-

and 3 pre-cut 57mm kaizen foam inserts from eBay. 2 for T-stak and 1 for Toughsystem. Worked out cheaper than buying a regular sheet from a dealer around here.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 5

You know you have a problem when the tool shop guys all know you buy your first name and greet you buy saying, "Hey, you actually find a tool that you don't have yet?" Bought these Proto 8 point impact sockets today to take out some old school square head lags. One 3/4" and the other 13/16". Cost me $18 a piece.[emoji24]

57afbed8b8b3d3353804bf86c0bc86db.jpg

• Like 2

bought one of these 28 days ago for 74.99 to go with my fast growing m12 system. went into homedepot today, on sale for 40.99. brought receipt in, got difference refunded,[ before 30 days,] turned around and bought this one. turned out to be cheaper than a candy bar. got to love it

NCM_0482.JPG

• Like 1

bought one of these 28 days ago for 74.99 to go with my fast growing m12 system. went into homedepot today, on sale for 40.99. brought receipt in, got difference refunded,[ before 30 days,] turned around and bought this one. turned out to be cheaper than a candy bar. got to love it

NCM_0482.thumb.JPG.a4c545a3e47f38baaf962cd6623992ec.JPG

This on sale in all stores?