What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Whats the brand on them and where are they made? I never shop at O'Reilys

They are power torque brand. With a name like that I don't really need to say that they were made in China. They do have a lifetime guarantee. I just needed something affordable to take the shift solenoid off and I didn't own any offset box wrenches before so I figured I would kill two birds with one stone. They were $20 and feel pretty solid.

They are power torque brand. With a name like that I don't really need to say that they were made in China. They do have a lifetime guarantee. I just needed something affordable to take the shift solenoid off and I didn't own any offset box wrenches before so I figured I would kill two birds with one stone. They were $20 and feel pretty solid.

Sometimes them wrenches like that are just rebranded of bigger names, you never know when you find a diamond in the rough

Power Torque is made by Wilmar. I work for O'Reilly and use Power Torque, Performance Tool, GM Performance (all made by Wilmar) tools every day. They're nice, most of their tools are on par with any of the other brands that make the same types of tools

• Like 2

Power Torque is made by Wilmar. I work for O'Reilly and use Power Torque, Performance Tool, GM Performance (all made by Wilmar) tools every day. They're nice, most of their tools are on par with any of the other brands that make the same types of tools

Good to know.

For those that are into the Ryobi 18v line up, I present the SureBonder 18v glue gun!

11739a2392d29faa7859e2efdc61131f.jpg

No need to wait for Black & Decker to release their cordless glue gun and don't even need a new battery platform because it runs on Ryobi batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

For those that are into the Ryobi 18v line up, I present the SureBonder 18v glue gun!

11739a2392d29faa7859e2efdc61131f.jpg

No need to wait for Black & Decker to release their cordless glue gun and don't even need a new battery platform because it runs on Ryobi batteries.

. Sweet!

Got home today and there was a nice, big box o toys waiting for me.

More Red!

616e2756251b67498103b6142230fe8a.jpg

7f3d0697a5f86845710621212008b92e.jpg

I've been eyeballing the vacuum for a while. It's been a toss up between this one and the corded hybrid dewalt, but team red won out because it was just more powerful. The planer was a "well, I need a planer, might as well get the M18 and not worry about a cord" sort of decision. I do wish it was brushless like the leaked yellow XRP planer, but I probably won't notice the difference.

I ended up getting the Dewalt only because Amazon had a good price during their holiday specials. It was only 84 dollars then so it was cheaper than the Milwaukee plus it has the corded option. The other thing is I feel like Milwaukee will update the vaccum any time to an awesome fuel version, so I keep waiting to see what happens.

Yea I think the knob in it directs the chip exhaust

Jimbo

correct

I fired it up last night and with my shop vac attached and there was virtually no mess at all. Quite a difference from the flying wood chip storm that I've seen with another planer.

• Like 1