What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Can it record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can't record. I really would rather have gotten the DeWalt because it can record, has interchangeable camera heads, and the screen is Bluetooth so you can take it off the tool. I just got this one because my Home depot only had this one and I "needed" one now. I'll let you guys know how I like it.
  • Like 1

Didn't Milwaukee announce a new model with a wireless monitor that came off of the base and a prehensile camera tip on the the end of the cable for looking around? I thought I remembered that from the Milwaukee event last year.

Didn't Milwaukee announce a new model with a wireless monitor that came off of the base and a prehensile camera tip on the the end of the cable for looking around? I thought I remembered that from the Milwaukee event last year.

Not sure, maybe it's with the dewalt XR printer in my dreams lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im not deranged.

http://toolguyd.com/milwaukee-m-spector-flex-inspection-camera/

It was supposed to be available in October of last year but I haven't seen or heard anything since the announcement.

Calling me deranged dreaming about cordless dewalt printers? Lol

That's a sweet looking camera, haven't seen anything on them until now

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im not deranged.

http://toolguyd.com/milwaukee-m-spector-flex-inspection-camera/

It was supposed to be available in October of last year but I haven't seen or heard anything since the announcement.

Oh shit. Literally every single thing that I thought of that would improve this camera was added to that camera. My first thought when I used this camera was, "man I wish the head could be remotely pivoted like the swat movies." If you are serious about using a camera I would probably hold out for this one.

It's official guys, I'm now more red than yellow. Also picked up a set of the SAE versions of yesterday's box end wrenches just to keep things symmetrical. I grabbed the camera for giving Hondas colonoscopies.

a6840d00dcbf27c8374c4e8cbac757db.jpg

Nice pick up. I too was looking at getting this at some point. There are so many to chose from not sure which one to get. The DeWalt one or Milwaukee m12. Would like to see a review of yours if you don't mind. Thanks.

It can't record. I really would rather have gotten the DeWalt because it can record, has interchangeable camera heads, and the screen is Bluetooth so you can take it off the tool. I just got this one because my Home depot only had this one and I "needed" one now. I'll let you guys know how I like it.

How much was the Milwaukee scope

Millerz

Milwaukee has several cameras, that one with the rotating head is the same as mine, but I got mine with 9' cable for going in drain pipes.

They have their media equipped camera without rotating head for recording and plugging into a computer and other things.

I looked around awhile before finding mine but that was about a year ago and haven't paid much attention to their new offerings since.

This new one sounds nice

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk