What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

20160415_213615

20160415_213625

Cheater wrench. First impression is not quality as I expected but I am used to Ridgid. Teeth are not sharp, adjusting nut sloppy...hmm may not be worth it, bit disappointed. I'm not dismissing the idea of returning them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

25849487123_2d380c7d5c_b.jpg

26359983532_ffc1393195_b.jpg

Cheater wrench. First impression is not quality as I expected but I am used to Ridgid. Teeth are not sharp, adjusting nut sloppy...hmm may not be worth it, bit disappointed. I'm not dismissing the idea of returning them.

It looked like a promising tool I was interested until now [emoji19]

• Like 1

Yeah, I love the feel of the handles, they are 3/4" pipe threads so I can make my own various lengths if needed. The casting seems subpar.... but I'm not experienced in that area.

20160415_220844

20160415_220857

20160415_220934

20160415_221012

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Yeah, I love the feel of the handles, they are 3/4" pipe threads so I can make my own various lengths if needed. The casting seems subpar.... but I'm not experienced in that area.

https://flic.kr/p/GcG8aX

I'm not surprised about the soft teeth since that seems to be common from shockwave bits to their pliers, but that casting...I've seen better on harbor freight pipe wrenches.  I wouldn't be surprised if the handle breaks open with too much torque.

That's such a disappointment, I was looking forward to those.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KnarlyCarl said:

20160415_213615

20160415_213625

That sucks but Ridgid is the gold standard when it comes to Pipe wrenches.

Well, I went and did it. Had had a couple of combo deals and free battery things going on along with that $199 Ultimate Combo. 74b66ef0412ea88a458fc493b02e01ef.jpg

Nice ryobi tools! Their work light is awesome!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes! They are awesome, my favorite work lights of this style.

17 minutes ago, james mims said:

that's a lot of storage soo awesome.. that b&d looks interesting also, cant beat that price! has to be better then the drill master lol

I have no idea what I'm going to do with this drill but the battery is useful because I have a B&D trimmer that chews through batteries.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BMack37 said:

This arrived today, Amazon Warehouse for $17 "Used: Damaged packaging"

hNaqfCK.jpg

The massive damage to the packaging:

Aleklph.jpg

Still sealed from the factory, I was the first person to break the seal:

0GQ2Clj.jpg

Let us know how you like the auto sense. Great deal. 

• Like 1

So I looked into RyobiNation deals last night and realized that 6 piece combo comes with a deal to purchase a bare tool for 50% off. So the wifey and I made another trip to HD and they were more than awesome at honoring my previous nights purchase and the 50% off. Picked up a few Diablo blades as well! c392ae1a7e8935ef580899a0202d63fe.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, SevenOddosFence said:

Took a road trip to Lancaster PA today to buy a new puppy and of course had to check out the local HD so I spotted the new 12v Palm impact screwdriver - charged up battery at hotel and my god I love this tool. A+ Ridgid , great new tool.

image.jpeg

You have to get the 4.0 battery for it. You'll love it more. Good luck with your new purchase. 

• Like 1