What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

2 minutes ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Kruton bought a battery then you had to also lol. Nice fastback knife, I know from experience that they are the shit!

Ive had that one, it just likes to get involved in all the pictures i take when i buy something new, it says DONT FORGET ABOUT ME!

So I went to turn the thing on and the drill wouldn't activate. I ended up reinserting the battery and it fired up but a call to Bosch and a brand new one is on the way which will end up with Jimbo.  I'm really glad I checked I would've felt terrible! Gotta love Bosch though, fixed quickly and two day shipping not a bad warranty they've got!

Chrisk, what is up with you and malfunctioning cordless tools!? Lol Thats crazy! But thats great of Bosch to send a brand new replacement!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mondo1310 said:

What other tool did you get?? Nice fastback!!

Just that today, I love how the fast back I've had for close to a year steals the show!

Really contemplating ordering the fuel m12 circ... ugh!!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Craigh9916 said:

I didn't know that , I'm waiting for metabo to come out with a brushless 10.8v impact so it will do the battery justice !

Yeah I liked on Amazon UK and they ship it here but with the U.K. charger. I checked out Metabo and they do t have the charger available here as of this point. They look like brilliant tools though and with the right angle drill head they will be like my CXS which is the best drill I've ever used. Handy for everything

Yeah I liked on Amazon UK and they ship it here but with the U.K. charger. I checked out Metabo and they do t have the charger available here as of this point. They look like brilliant tools though and with the right angle drill head they will be like my CXS which is the best drill I've ever used. Handy for everything

e62a6022556b86d2c32b566bbf82e51e.jpg yes this one it's the bs quick

Even though the impact is very basic it's really good and mine has took such a beating and it's my wet weather impact for when I'm doing guttering in the rain and it's still going strong! I just want metabo to update their range and add some tools as there isn't a lot to choose from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk