Your future projects

WeldfabNeil

I was wondering what's a project everyone wants to take on in the future? It can be anything big or small.

Personally I want to build a welding trailer. It would be nice to have a trailer I can disconnect during the week but take with on the week d side jobs I do. I have the welder and tools I just don't have the funds for a trailer an other stuff I want on it.

A fence all along the front of my house. I'm pretty close to the road and it doesn't help my son loves to be out all the time. It's going to be all aluminum, just 3' high, nothing fancy, just to keep him and others from dashing out toward the road unhindered. Also think it'll really wrap the place up nicely.

I have the material, just dont have the time!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

man crew I got a couple coming up, my grand parents  alone im gonna be renovating there restroom I got the shower done but been really lagging on the rest of it and painting the kitchen and building them a new fence in the back yard and some closets that they want done then I still have to do my restroom and put new flooring in 2 rooms at the house...... MAN I really need to start these...

• Like 1

Big Projects: 1) Been working on the 1/2 bath. 2) repainting all the interior rooms 3)replacing all the switches, outlets and plates in the whole house. 4) repairing/replacing backyard fence. 5) all new landscaping with a fire pit. 6) Updating some stuff in the workshop - VIDEO of that will be posted soon asking for some help and suggestions. 

Small Projects: Everyday messing around in the workshop, mostly making toys for the Grandson.

Hopefully in this order.

1. Paint the kitchen and continue the flooring from the Sunroom into the kitchen.

2. Replace the 5 windows in the Sunroom in the spring

3. Put up fence in the back yard to complete "the Big Fill"

4. Fire Pit

5. Garage Doors

6. Shed/Garage Extension

Other than that i got nothing.

• Like 1

I guess I'm going to be building a set of stairs so the dog can get up on my daughter's new bed. Apparently when I made the bed I didn't take into consideration the height it would be, and the fact that the dog would probably slip on the wood floors trying to jump up. After that, I plan to use the new jigsaw to make some decorations and whatnot for the wife.

Ya hmm, my projects are not on building a house scale, there are a lot miner then that lol. I don't usually make plans months ahead of time, so I only have a few. I got to rip some old hydrangas out of the ground that I don't want anymore. I tried to rip them out last fall but I couldn't, them being alive and all. So I shot them with roundup just before the freeze. Hoping it didn't freeze too soon for the roundup to take. This spring I gotta try and rip them out again. Its difficult because the were planted by my idiot father who planted them too close to a porch with lattice fence.

If I have to I will spray them with roundup again, I need to kill the plants, because as long as they are alive, the roots will grip that ground harder then virgin pu***! Another thing I gotta do is blow out my server machine, I have to have a clean machine for summer time, as dust can create a blanket over the circuits, and clog up heat sink fins and fans, which cause a computer to overheat and malfunction.

As some of you know, I did a therough post about computers and heat last year.

Just be careful with roundup that crap stays in the soil so if you try to plant again you might have some minor issues until it gets flushed out or absorbed

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just be careful with roundup that crap stays in the soil so if you try to plant again you might have some minor issues until it gets flushed out or absorbed

Jimbo

I didn't know this...

You sure it does? You're not thinking of a pre-emergent?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Some chemicals saturate the soil when they don't get absorbed, not sure if round up is potent enough like some of the concert rated chemicals in the market but I would still be cautious about dumping a chemical In a Potential growing space.

Jimbo

• Like 1