What's your soundtrack?

Stercorarius

What do you guys listen to while you are out working? I'm always looking for some good work jams.

My current playlist includes:

Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins to get me hyped, followed by Hungry like the wolf by Duran Duran, and Big City Nights live in Athens by the scorpions to get me all worked up and ready.

Redeemer of Souls by Judas Priest is great album for energy intensive labor.

Higher Truth by Chris Cornell is my go to chill work album.

And when I'm spreading manure I listen to classic music on NPR because it feels right.

A healthy dose of Taylor Swift is always nice too, just not when other guys are around to hear me singing along......

• Like 3

Huh Taylor swift, hey whatever I don't judge. ....

I like classical music, listen to a lot of piano pieces at night.

Otherwise i like stuff like Sister Nightfall by Sirenia, some Nightwish, Volbeat, Dragonforce, Edenbridge

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Holy crap, ask an easier question. I use a 30GB Zune in the garage, and it's filled with everything from the Eagles to Johnny Cash, The Who to Adele. I listen to everything, if it sounds good to me it's on the Zune. AC/DC, Judas Priest, Metallica, Alvin and the Chipminks, Blues Travellers, etc.. My music tastes are very broad. Hell, I think I've got Slim Whitman on the computer too...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Huh Taylor swift, hey whatever I don't judge. ....

I like classical music, listen to a lot of piano pieces at night.

Otherwise i like stuff like Sister Nightfall by Sirenia, some Nightwish, Volbeat, Dragonforce, Edenbridge

Right on with Volbeat Carl! 

Im all over the map on music, country, classic rock, pretty much everything but rap, and anything that a teeny bopper would enjoy.

• Like 3

Pandora - Foo Fighters radio

At work we listen to a combination of stations from Pandora, it shuffles between rock to 90s alternative rock, to Beatles, to 90s Rap.

Stone temple pilots radio station

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Stone temple pilots radio station

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came to this thread to post exactly this, it's my go-to station. Also switch to Matchbox Twenty and Audioslave when things get repetitive. Incubus, Sublime, Creed, Eminem, The Goo Goo Dolls...I'm all over the place too. With very rare instances out of the way, I don't like more than just a few songs from each artist for the most part so my taste is very diversified. But any of these artists get me going depending on the mood. 

• Like 2

I came to this thread to post exactly this, it's my go-to station. Also switch to Matchbox Twenty and Audioslave when things get repetitive. Incubus, Sublime, Creed, Eminem, The Goo Goo Dolls...I'm all over the place too. With very rare instances out of the way, I don't like more than just a few songs from each artist for the most part so my taste is very diversified. But any of these artists get me going depending on the mood. 

Sounds like we like the same bands!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also Gen Blossoms, Oasis, Sound Garden, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Radio Head...Toad The Wet Sprocket. 

The 90's, pretty much. But I like a lot of the 80's songs, newer stuff too. I just relate with the 90's artists the most because I was a kid but I'm spread pretty even. The Eagles are great, Aerosmith too...just so many!  

• Like 1

My Pandora has Metallica, Jay-Z, Eminem, Led Zeppelin, Lumineers, Counting Crows...you get the point. Broad range. Only genre I have never got into is country...can't do it.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

My Pandora has Metallica, Jay-Z, Eminem, Led Zeppelin, Lumineers, Counting Crows...you get the point. Broad range. Only genre I have never got into is country...can't do it.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Me neither, know what you mean

I'm a country fan being from Texas a lil George strait is always good old country new country but not into this pop country I like rock, metal, classical, rap, jazz and trans Siberian orchestra too. My Pandora is on Kenny Cheney radio oh and my get going music is 80s hair metal

Sent from a fan of tools with assistance from Siri

• Like 1

Just about anything but Rap/Hip-Hop, and teeny bopper..  I mostly like Classic Rock, Thrash, Prog Rock/Metal.  But honestly, when I am in the Workshop, I usually listen to Podcasts, and Old Time Radio Shows, like Dragnet, The Shadow, and Johnny Dollar. Or I have the Radio Scanners going if its late at night. If the boy is in the shop, it's Country or Stand-Up Comedy.

19 minutes ago, WigWagWorkshop said:

Just about anything but Rap/Hip-Hop, and teeny bopper..  I mostly like Classic Rock, Thrash, Prog Rock/Metal.  But honestly, when I am in the Workshop, I usually listen to Podcasts, and Old Time Radio Shows, like Dragnet, The Shadow, and Johnny Dollar. Or I have the Radio Scanners going if its late at night. If the boy is in the shop, it's Country or Stand-Up Comedy.

Nice, who are your favorite comdians? I really like Bill Burr's stuff.