This floor had a little water damage. Just a little.

f9fbba621f5bb0c7502dabebad98f8ff.jpg

It could have been worse. The joist could have been rotten too. But lucky for the people that bought the trailer it sat for many year so nobody was using it. Putting a new floor, tub, toilet, cabinet and sink. And all new faucets, and cut offs. Put new faucets and cutoffs in the other bathroom and new toilet and cutoff too. New kitchen faucet and cutoffs. And a new bottom in the kitchen cabinet. It had rotten too. From a leak. Working for good poeple too. And that makes it a lot better working with someone that understands that you never know what you're going to run into remodeling. And they have been buying my lunch too.

Millerz

• Like 5

Good customers make my day. Glad to hear you found one yourself!

If you want to make things easy on yourself, put water lines in the wall so your water valves are off the floor. Of course, if it's a hassle to route them up in the wall because you're not set up for that work, probably don't bother.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• Eric - TIA changed the title to This floor had a little water damage. Just a little.

The flooring is a self adheiring vinyl. I think they said it seals Its self to the floor some how. Its ok stuff. It's the first time I've used it. The home owner already bought it. It looks good too. Its Good for a trailer. You don't have to use any glue on this flooring. I use a roll on light hold glue on it any way.

Millerz

• Like 2

Another guy that I'm doing work for asked me if I layed the rock on the floor. So it's hard to tell what it is in the picture.

Millerz

Yea I thought it was actual slate flooring from the picture

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great job man!! Its always a bonus when the customers are good people. Water causes so much damage I see water damage every day, even a tiny leak will cause thousands in damage if it is not fixed right away.  

Especially in a trailer where they use that partical board. Or paper board really. Just a drop or two of water and that stuff is deformed in no time.

Millerz