Let's talk PET PEEVES

RickyMcGrath

1 minute ago, KnarlyCarl said:

That's a new one, how do you do that?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

when they are breathing in and saying the word yup at the same time, you never heard someone do that?

Driving in the left lane full time. ESPECIALLY at or BELOW the speed limit. LEFT LANE IS FOR PASSING!

You have no idea bro. This and pricks with bright headlights. Generally they tend to be the same people. They think the road is all theirs. When I'm running a big rig nothing annoys me more than the guys who creep up on you with bright headlights and camp out right next to the back corner of the trailer and blind you through the mirror, I sorta need to use them. That and when guys pass slowly. If I'm going uphill in my truck and there's a heavier truck in front of me going slower the last thing I want to have to do is lose a couple gears because some a hole is taking his sweet time passing the trucks and not letting me use the passing lane. The most annoying is when a holes go five under on a two lane road, but you don't have the time to pass them because you're in a truck and then when you finally have a passing lane they decide to go five over and then drop back to five under when the passing lane is done. What cause the most murderous rage though is when I pass someone that's on their phone and going under speed and is all over the road, they set their phone down, decide to fly by me, get back in the lane and then they get a reply to their text and get back on their phone and slow back down to between 5-15 under, and I'm the one that would get in trouble if I decided to keep speed and plow their miserable ass off the road into oblivion. In the year and a half I've had my license I've driven more miles than most people do before they hit thirty and I could go on and on about the D-bags on the road, but I'll stop here before someone lists my rants as one of their pet peeves.

• Like 3

Man a lotta grammer ones on here. Everyone I deal with speaks spanglish so you build up a tolerance pretty quickly. It even has gotten to the point where I start using the wrong tense of words just from hearing it all the time like, "gave me that wrench pendejo"

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

Man a lotta grammer ones on here. Everyone I deal with speaks spanglish so you build up a tolerance pretty quickly. It even has gotten to the point where I start using the wrong tense of words just from hearing it all the time like, "gave me that wrench pendejo"

Cierra la boca Manicon!

:D

Hmm, this thread really took it's turns around and about, first it was supposed to be quick replies haha then several rants etc... now we're on to spanish... I think that's a curse word, @Stercorarius but it's been too long ago since I worked with the hispanics, and I think @BMack37 is saying to shut your mouth, holy turds on rice, i'm so rusty anymore.....

• Like 1

Cierra la boca Manicon!

[emoji3]

Aye cabrón, I'm assuming you mean marícon lol. I spent a summer working with some milkers that taught me how to swear in Spanish and a different summer with field guys who also taught me how to swear in Spanish. Now that I think about it, all of the Spanish words I know are vulgar. I need to invest in Rosetta Stone......

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

Aye cabrón, I'm assuming you mean marícon lol. I spent a summer working with some milkers that taught me how to swear in Spanish and a different summer with field guys who also taught me how to swear in Spanish. Now that I think about it, all of the Spanish words I know are vulgar. I need to invest in Rosetta Stone......

I'm half Hispanic and that half doesn't care about grammar. :P

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

People that ask for help and dont like your answer. Or people that whistle at you like a dog to get your attention. I dont get why people whistle just walk up and ask for help.

Also people that watch you physically exert yourself then tell you youre doing it wrong and dont tell you why

• Like 1

People that ask for help and dont like your answer. Or people that whistle at you like a dog to get your attention. I dont get why people whistle just walk up and ask for help.

Also people that watch you physically exert yourself then tell you youre doing it wrong and dont tell you why

I HATE when people ask for an opinion or advice and have to write with it, don't flippin ask me them lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Oh and I hate how jay Dee cleaners calls me once a month for the last YEAR and leaves screaming voicemails about their 20% off everything in the store deal! I don't fing care! Stop calling me! They've been calling me for so long now that I forget sometimes and when I see the number calling it'll look familiar so I pick it up just to hear the same dumb azz screaming " Jaydee cleaners 20% off everything everything everything...!!" I get so mad I usually hang up by the third time he says "everything" lol

4 minutes ago, Glasseyi said:

How I can't say "grow a pair" to someone in Canada with out them being offended and threatening the law after me! I beg my pard for that outburst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkemoji41.png

the only way I know is face to face...have some respect....geesh......lol

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Glasseyi said:

How I can't say "grow a pair" to someone in Canada with out them being offended and threatening the law after me! I beg my pard for that outburst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkemoji41.png

this is so offensive :P.

my contributions... bad grammar. I correct people all the time (yes, I realize I'm being an asshole).

My biggest pet peeve at work though is the microwave. The plate is almost always off the spinning track, and there are always 5-10 seconds left on it. Makes me want to take it out back and smash it to share the misery. What's so wrong with putting 5-10 seconds less on the timer to begin with? Takes me two seconds to correct but the annoyance keeps giving long after that haha. 

Oh, and people using one or two of your tools, then leaving them where ever they were when they finished with them so you have to go looking when you need it. So many laps for nothing. 

2 minutes ago, Bremon said:

Oh, and people using one or two of your tools, then leaving them where ever they were when they finished with them so you have to go looking when you need it. So many laps for nothing. 

not sure why you let this happen in the first place, when I was working in the shop it was shunned upon to even ask...

• Like 1