What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

18 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

90fcc8735f06bd5fa2b4304e6ecd7b00.jpg

And testing out some new Hazet drivers
ff7a5fc288c28626e04d1c7659f7367f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you buy the 60v table saw on clearance at Home depot? I picked one up for $350 with an extra 2/6 battery. I had planned to wait on a 10" version but a quality saw that cheap had to grab it.

Did you buy the 60v table saw on clearance at Home depot? I picked one up for $350 with an extra 2/6 battery. I had planned to wait on a 10" version but a quality saw that cheap had to grab it.

No I thought about the FV but I got this for a better deal, I’d rather run a 10” blade as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up another DS130 and tough system wall rack with organizer and I picked up 2 DeWALT 24in bar clamps from Builders. Clamps have same specs as the Irwin quick grips but costed a bit less which surprised me. Also they have a very similar quick grip style mechanism for clamping. I like quick grip style clamps but some I find to not have enough clamping force. Hopefully I can get enough with these. They are rated for 300 lbs. I actually preferred the DeWALTs because the soft pads on the jaws felt a bit nicer and felt slightly more sturdy. 

Ordered Milwaukee M18 10 inch Miter Saw from Home Depot.  Was on sale for $469 on the Special Buy of the Day.  Had a $10 dollar coupon and was out the door with tax for $508.  Then had some various cash back coupons and Amex points that I have had forever and by the time it was all said and done, I paid $261 for this brand new saw!!!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ryan Jacob said:

Ordered Milwaukee M18 10 inch Miter Saw from Home Depot.  Was on sale for $469 on the Special Buy of the Day.  Had a $10 dollar coupon and was out the door with tax for $508.  Then had some various cash back coupons and Amex points that I have had forever and by the time it was all said and done, I paid $261 for this brand new saw!!!!

You paid $49 in tax?!

I picked up a second DeWalt 9' tape measure yesterday.  Right now I'm debating getting a 4th free Ridgid starter kit by buying the tripod and panel light.  

Headed to Lowe's in a few hours to browse, so something else may come home today.

Graco UltraMax was on sale today at Zoro. 25% off.

image.png.232bf690113b9c47990351de44829b6c.png

I have been looking at this for awhile now and waiting for one of those sales that did not exclude it.

I have an old Titan airless unit for five gallon quantities, but it is just too much work to set it up and then clean it for any work less than the five gallon range of material.

• Like 4

On 06/10/2017 at 5:48 PM, Tug said:

My M12 radio! Nice sound! Don't like having to scroll through the preset stations, but I'll get used to that I suppose. 

1507308546720-1249351602.jpg

This is proving to be a great lil radio! Good sound, clear reception, rugged and runs for days on one battery. One 6 Amp battery so far, haven't recharged it yet! 

7 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

Had to pass on it. A little above my pay grade.

I find it to have similar power to the fuel when they both have 5.0.  Its not a big difference but I think the fuel with a 9.0 seems a little more powerful than the dewalt with a 6.0.  Still neither one compares to the flexvolts power.  Just FYI because I know you've had some experience with the fuel and prefer the metabo.  Also and I can't figure out why because the grip seems like it would be smaller on the dewalt but it feels harder to get a firm grip on.

• Like 1