M18 Fuel Miter finally up on HD site...

JerryNY

The photos are sill of the old corded model but the specs are the M18 model so hopefully this means the saw will be for sale soon...

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-18-Volt-FUEL-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Brushless-10-in-Dual-Bevel-Sliding-Compound-Miter-Saw-Kit-2734-21HDP/207114512

Also it lists $699 as the kit price. It would suck if they decided to raise the price a bit but who knows. 

Yeah I almost didn't notice it because of the photos but the caption said m18 fuel and the description is all the fuel too. I think it's pretty preliminary because there appears to be some typos or possible inaccuracies, it says two batteries in the specs. That would be cool for $699 and TWO 9 amp batts but I'm not holding my breath that that's not a mistake...

8 hours ago, JerryNY said:

Yeah I almost didn't notice it because of the photos but the caption said m18 fuel and the description is all the fuel too. I think it's pretty preliminary because there appears to be some typos or possible inaccuracies, it says two batteries in the specs. That would be cool for $699 and TWO 9 amp batts but I'm not holding my breath that that's not a mistake...

that would be a great deal right there

20 hours ago, JerryNY said:

The model ends in -21, so I'm pretty sure it's just a 1 battery kit.

• Like 1

Gotta say I am definitely looking forward to this. Trying to convince myself I don't need two miter saws but I tried to convince myself of that with drills... Impacts... Circular saws... Sigh. 

If HD's weights are to be believed then the FlexVolt is 11 lbs heavier than Fuel. 

• Like 1

Dewalt only makes the flexvolt in 12" right. It's listed on Home Depot at 73.33 lbs. It does like a great 12" and battery or mains makes for a versatile tool but the 10" Fuel seems like a great portable saw with just one battery to lug around and significantly lighter to boot.

• 2 weeks later...