6ah battery in stock @lowes

Cr8ondt

24 minutes ago, sgand said:

Are they the same size as the Flexvolt batteries?

Since Lowes doesn't carry FlexVolt I couldn't side by side them but Id say they are roughly similar sized but are different, if that makes any sense.   

I'm not so sure I want one. I have three 5.0s but with my recent acquisition of the 60v circ (thanks Phil!) and the 20v/60v USA made hammer impact kit, I have two 20v/60v 6.0 batteries already and though much taller, the footprint is similar to the standard 20v batteries. I am really interested in getting the sliding miter and the grinder so getting a 20v only 6.0 isn't really something I think I could get the most out of. 

I can can however see a guy who does not want to get into the 60v lineup buying these. I mean you'd be crazy not to!

6 hours ago, Bremon said:

The 9ah FlexVolt is massive. 

taking clues from this 6ah, add an other row of 20700 cells and that should give your imagination just how big the 9/3 Flex will be...... its gunna be huge!  I'm already struggling with the thought of seeing this 6 on an 887.

Also kinda worth noting is the price $189 = 12ah vs HD's Milwaukee price of $199 for the 9ah(yes I know they can be had for less, just comparing current in store prices) 

• Like 1

taking clues from this 6ah, add an other row of 20700 cells and that should give your imagination just how big the 9/3 Flex will be...... its gunna be huge!  I'm already struggling with the thought of seeing this 6 on an 887.

Also kinda worth noting is the price $189 = 12ah vs HD's Milwaukee price of $199 for the 9ah(yes I know they can be had for less, just comparing current in store prices) 

I see what you mean about the in store prices. Though I haven't bought a tool battery in-store in so long, i can't remember when that was! $129 current Amazon price for the M18 9.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't plan on having any 3.0-5.0 10 cell packs. Only a couple of these beasts and likely 4 of the 9.0. There are pictures floating around of 6.0 vs 9.0 FlexVolt packs. The difference is stark. 

That being said, I won't use these on my 887, likely stick with compacts. 996, 580 and 692 will all use these XR packs though. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cr8ondt said:

It's $189 for a 2 pack