Dewalt rear handle monster

Framer joe

13 minutes ago, jrs5565 said:

Nice find at tool nut likely to spread to other sites as well. I look forward to acme sending my Bare tool version it  has shown up as pending a few times on the old credit card but disappeared again, with luck it ships soon. Battery wise I am in fair shape 12-6.0ah and 5-9.0ah

That's a nice battery collection I still have yet to get any 9ah I have 5 6.0s

• Thanks 1

Beauty! Been wanting it, saw a pricing error the day it was listed on my side of the border (229 CAD which was switched to 299 the next day). I have other things higher priority at the moment but this is on the to do list as well. Looking forward to your thoughts. 

4 hours ago, Framer joe said:

Getting mine delivered Friday...just wanted to post Acme has the kit...dcs577x1 ( saw.., charger 118,...1/9ah for $299...it lists online for $399 on their web and amazon...but on sale....tool nut has it for $409 with a free 9ah...

I'm confused, so Acme has the kit for sale at $299 somewhere but shows $399 on the site and Amazon? 

And Toolnut's offer, bonus 9ah...is that the kit plus bonus 9 for a total of two batteries? 

If so I'm jumping on this that's a ridiculous deal. 

Yes @Hugh Jass...sorry for the confusion...on the acme site online it has the dcs577x1 kit for 399...same kit on amazon for 399...BUT as I always do , I called acme and the kit is either listed wrong or it’s further marked down to 299......also over at Tool  Nut it’s listed as 409 but they add in a free 9ah battery ( ode ..9amp I think)...........either way it’s a great deal....I have a dozen or so 9ah so I got the 299 deal.....saw, 118charger, 1/9ah , bag

• Like 1

Man, the USA gets such unreal deals lol, meanwhile our HDs up here mark something down 2 cents and call it a clearance 😭. We still have it better than our Euro and Aussie friends though I suppose pricewise. 

Plenty of IG videos with this beast hauling serious ass, the only thing that surprises me is the 2-7/16” cut depth. Figured they’d make sure you framing guys have the extra 1/8”, like corded/Makita. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Framer joe said:

Yes @Hugh Jass...sorry for the confusion...on the acme site online it has the dcs577x1 kit for 399...same kit on amazon for 399...BUT as I always do , I called acme and the kit is either listed wrong or it’s further marked down to 299......also over at Tool  Nut it’s listed as 409 but they add in a free 9ah battery ( ode ..9amp I think)...........either way it’s a great deal....I have a dozen or so 9ah so I got the 299 deal.....saw, 118charger, 1/9ah , bag

This will be my first push into Flex, I think I'm going to go with the Toolnut deal so I get the extra battery. Technically compared to the Acme it's about the same deal and you're paying the cost of the extra battery in a 2 pack just split in half. Can't deny it's a good deal though, effectively 2 9ah batteries and a rapid charger for $100 more than the bare tool. 

21 hours ago, Framer joe said:

Ah the dreaded rafter hook someone actually used it......very very rare in our world of framing....definitely glad it’s powerful 

Man people been bitching about the lack of a rafter hook for years on dewalt saws. I'm just glad that's over, lol. 

• Like 1