Milwaukee DynaCase tool boxes

JeremyJ

So there are pictures all over Google of the new Milwaukee DynaCase tool boxes.

99009208_0.jpg

m28pack_h.png

I've seen their tool box with the plastic flaps but I have no real experiences with it or the brand. They will be connectable and they have some different carts. I haven't seen a taller one or one with drawers yet. I'm liking the design even though they are not waterproof.

A top handle while stacked would have been appreciated.

Looks like they made the Job Box to hold the Sawzall.

You could fit a lot of Milwaukee's best hand tools in this box. And you can get a shoulder-strap also for the cases.

99007400_0.jpg

• Like 3

Holy crap. Those dicks! I just bought that friggin Dewalt Dog Urine Yellow Small tough system box (seriously freakin' wicked awesome case from the boys in yellow)!!!!! That's is awesome! So are you thinking fall?

I went over to Toolguyd and he had this article posted in part with no further explanation. I googled the subject matter without finding :(

I will say, although it appears to not be the Sortimo (l boxx), it does pear to have a very similar functionality as far as it's ability to stack. It looks like a heavy gauge plastic too. Awesome find Jeremy and thanks for sharing. I also curse you but it is with love :)

If you go on e-bay and type Dyna case A bunch of these cases pop up in German so I would guess that they are German made. If you down load the Milwaukee UK news (PDF) you will see a Fuel 7 1/2" Cir saw a new miter saw stand that looks like the Ridgid drop down stand a copy of the DeWalt stand, copy of the Jawhorse just to name a few thing that I see

Here is the link to the UK News

http://uk.milwaukeetool.eu/NetC.MilwaukeeTools/media/MediaLibrary/Downloads/HDN-Web-Verison.pdf?ext=.pdf

• Like 2

Yup no question there. But coming from l boxxes, the design is awesome, stacking is a breeze and the large push type handles on the side ensure a really solid fit. Everything aside, sounds like in Europe anyways, these are made by a vendor, kinda like the Festool Systainer are made by Tanos for Festool. It would be really nice if Milwaukee made all of their boxes here!

It would be cool if these Dynacases make it over for us neglected North Americans.I just wonder what the costs will be, and I would prefer them to be American made like the toolboxes. The thing that really pisses me off is the fact that they are coming out with a full sized Fuel circular saw I would have bought that one over the compact. You get better deals on the 7 1/2" inch blades

I was very tempted yesterday to buy buy a few t-stacks or Lboxxes. I'm tired of dealing with my saws being in bags. The other issue is the Milwaukee blow molded cases take up too much space. I need to get better organized.

After reading through the whole pdf I'd have to say this is a lot of hype and conjecture over kit boxes. No where does it say that Milwaukee is releasing a storage solution type box. These kits with the Dyna cases are due out in the UK this fall. Will they make it stateside soon if ever? Who knows. They sure do have a lot of nice promotions for their UK users though. Will Milwaukee NA do the same here?

• 1 year later...
I saw this photo on Instagram but couldn't find any info on it. I love my dewalt tough boxes but I willing to try new things. I am a sucker for waterproof though

Agreed. Also saw that there, but without info, good stuff!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 2