Makita Fanboy

frankiegarcia19

Dont get me wrong makita is solid, falling behind but there new drill, and the 36v saw for the least shows they are making progress. But this guy bashes other tool brand, its funny how ignorant he sounds...but most importantly he bashed TIA, sooo screw this guy.lol makita vs milwaukee vs dewalt vs ridgid vs ryobi

• Like 1

That guy is a fucking stroke.... He's in his dad's work truck playing with tools,And read up on Wikipedia about makita.....his point on battery gauges was absolutely retarded 110% and while makita might have brought some bells and whistles to the game the others for the most part perfected them. Makita has had and having huge battery problems to the point where most of them prob want to drowned each other and count the bubbles. Also they do have a huge 18v line up but half are fans and 14 drills 12 impacts and three radios and yeah you get my point! Thanks but no thanks man you dissed TIA so kick rocks with your dads shitty makitas

There is no point in even responding to some one like that. Why some one is that brand crazy you not going to have a chance against him. I also like that they only tools he compares his Makita tools is Ryobi which is a budget consumer brand. I will say one thing for a budget consumer brand they have had 4.0ah batteries out longer than Makita has. Just show him the video of the new the new video with Milwaukee's new fuel 7 1/4" inch curricular saw. It cut 233 2x4's on one charge with the new 5.0 ah battery. I will say the new big Makita Brushless drills and impacts seem really nice and competitive, and it sounds like the new battery packs resolve the battery failure Makita suffers from. If some one gave them to me I wouldn't throw them away. I have the Makita cordless sander the only problem is I don't have any batteries for it. I got it on clearance at Home Depot. I didn't want to have to post the Milwaukee saw video till TIA did theirs but its going to be a few days till that happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUcPuAb6RtYsoJYdZyc4jrVQ&v=WWY29SG0p_g

I think at the end of the day, basing this on my GREAT experience, people have opinions and love to hear themselves talk intelligently (they think) about those emotionally charged opinions. I really think it's great that this guy is so hard core and maybe when he gets old enough to get his license, he can buy some tools that aren't made by Playschool. I thank you very much.

• Like 1

I do like how he says that they had the biggest lineup of tools they really do inflate that number with how many different drills and impact drivers?. With the launch of the new tools at the Milwaukee symposium. There are maybe 5 to 10 tools Milwaukee doesn't have yet compared to Makita. Most of them are the outdoor and woodworking tools also concrete vibrators. Maybe the concrete vibrator is his favorite Makita tool :)

• Like 1

Here is a list of all the "80" plus tools I'm not saying that Milwaukee doesn't do the same thing with their counts either I don't think out of production tools ever get removed. In Milwaukee's case most of the brushed M12 and M18 tools have updated models now too.

http://www.makitatools.com/en-us/Modules/Tools/LXTAdvantage/FullLineUp.aspx The other thing is even though Makita has active cooling pushing that many amps through a battery pack is going to lead to a shorter lifespan. I'm sure that's why most brands don't have charge times near Makita's. I think the only one is Metabo and that's a whole other level of quality.

First of let me say FrankieG you owe me 20 minutes back on my life old farts like me don't need this kind of nonsense and don't have time to waste. Second I think I can stick that Ryobi up my ass and do more work by accident then he does all day. Third some people have a need to talk but if they took the time to listen to what they say they would have nothing to say. Fourth he talks about the Concord Carpenter this guy would sell his soul and his mothers soul to get sponsors, this is one of the guys that said the DeWalt wall scanner was the tool of the year.  

You kind of hit one thing on the nail that I totally forgot from that video. I just want to say how many freaking screws can you put in that you run out a 4.0ah battery and won't have a backup charged by then. I would love to see this guys work I bet its hacked together garbage.

Here is a list of all the "80" plus tools I'm not saying that Milwaukee doesn't do the same thing with their counts either I don't think out of production tools ever get removed. In Milwaukee's case most of the brushed M12 and M18 tools have updated models now too.

http://www.makitatools.com/en-us/Modules/Tools/LXTAdvantage/FullLineUp.aspx The other thing is even though Makita has active cooling pushing that many amps through a battery pack is going to lead to a shorter lifespan. I'm sure that's why most brands don't have charge times near Makita's. I think the only one is Metabo and that's a whole other level of quality.

There are plenty of fanbois on TIA and every forum, for every brand.

Many of the New tools from the symposium have been in the Makita line for years, many years. The battery charging faster causes problems, what would you expect a company to say that doesn't have the fast charge time? Careful bashing charge times as you know Milwaukee has the "rapid charger" coming soon, will that be groundbreaking new tech?  As far as counting tools, all companies count every tool, fan, light, etc.

There are plenty of fanbois on TIA and every forum, for every brand.

Many of the New tools from the symposium have been in the Makita line for years, many years. The battery charging faster causes problems, what would you expect a company to say that doesn't have the fast charge time? Careful bashing charge times as you know Milwaukee has the "rapid charger" coming soon, will that be groundbreaking new tech?  As far as counting tools, all companies count every tool, fan, light, etc.

Well its pretty easy to rag on Makita's Rapid chagrining technology when you see a bunch of links on google when you search for it for go to forums with a higher number of people that use Makita tools. Something is going wrong on Makita LX packs at a rate that is higher than what you would expect of either manufacturing errors, user abuse. It's got to be very high compared to other brands warranty claims on batteries.

https://www.google.com/search?q=makita+battery+charge+problems&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb.

Well its pretty easy to rag on Makita's Rapid chagrining technology when you see a bunch of links on google when you search for it for go to forums with a higher number of people that use Makita tools. Something is going wrong on Makita LX packs at a rate that is higher than what you would expect of either manufacturing errors, user abuse. It's got to be very high compared to other brands warranty claims on batteries.

https://www.google.com/search?q=makita+battery+charge+problems&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb.

I guess it's easy to google just about any problem a person might have with any product. I know what experiences I have had with Makita batteries and many others that I know personally. I also know how many Dewalt Nicad batteries go dead and how often. There is also a deep rooted psychology when people get angry and decide to let the world know. What's the old saying, "When someone has a bad experience they tell 20 people and when someone has a good experience you probably won't hear about it". 

I thought Frankie g was the makita fanboy from the title, but anyways you are right Frankie this guys a total fanboy by definition. When you start defending cons that's complete fanboyism like defending not having a fuel gauge and how plastic chucks are better. His whole basis was how drills with metal chucks are heavy but it only shows how little he knows. Look at the dewalt dcd790 and although it has a metal chuck it still maintains a low weight. He didn't consider durability or anything. I got nothing against makita just this dude is a total fanboy. One thing I've learned from trying out different brands is how similar they are in the category or class. To straight up say that one is better than the other just shouts he hasn't tried them first hand.

The ultimate fanboy right there. What a trollol. This kids ego is so big, I'm surprised big empty head fit into his daddys truck. "I know everything about the trades." I guess I'm a pro too, since basic carpentry knowledge is all that is required.

Just because someone is first to market with a product or innovation doesn't mean they're the best.

Makita denied problems with their batteries and faulty overload protection. Instead they blamed users for abusing tools before fixing the issues. Which pisses me off and turned me off to their cordless lineup.

His excuses for the plastic chuck and battery status gauge is moronic at best. Everyone bloats their tool count with lights and radios and shit.

Calm down, just a small waste of time, u could of stopped at 5 mins like i did and realize how fucking dumb he sounded. But hes stupidity kept us watching.lmao

To be honest I did watch it twice. It is the old car wreck you don't want to look but you can't stop yourself.

Concord Carpenter isn't quite the "professional" he would have everyone believe. We get way more traffic than Concord Carpenter and the affiliated Tool Box Buzz for a reason.

Both, sites have cut down on the content they used to put up. They get updated one a week if that now.