The big TIA stack off

Mr. Yellow

Let's have a little competition here and see which of us got the tallest, most expensive, most colorful or whatnot stack. There's nothing to win besides eternal fame on the TIA boards.

The rules.

- You need to stack your cases. Preferably the stackable kind, but regular toolboxes are allowed too (on your own risk)

- Take a picture, post it here and don't forget to measure your stack(s)

- TIA or it's members cannot be held responsible for any injury or damage in your trying to enter the competition ;)

I'll start by showing mine... 

ToughStack.JPG

A good 360cm. Though it's lacking 2 cases that weren't around.

Hahahahahaha I couldn't POSSIBLY fit all of the my Systainers in my shop! The ceiling is only 6'8"!!!!!! Oh and it's snowing like a be-hotch out there right now ;)

Damn, dude, with only 2" of clearance (not counting boots!) I'm staying out of your shop...

Hahahahahaha I couldn't POSSIBLY fit all of the my Systainers in my shop! The ceiling is only 6'8"!!!!!! Oh and it's snowing like a be-hotch out there right now ;)

As it looks right now all of that snow Is passing me thank god with the Greenworks blower MIA in order lands and I'm not really in the mood to wrestle the 2 stage Toro!

• Like 1

As it looks right now all of that snow Is passing me thank god with the Greenworks blower MIA in order lands and I'm not really in the mood to wrestle the 2 stage Toro!

Look at the bright side DR! You ca always shovel!!! Keep warm, lose weight, cardio.....yeah okay, I'm full of it.
  • Like 1

Look at the bright side DR! You ca always shovel!!! Keep warm, lose weight, cardio.....yeah okay, I'm full of it.

How am I supposed to be able to drink a beer and shovel the snow at the same time? The big thing I think ChrisK is trying to give me a heart attack to get all my sweet M12 and M18 tools I have. He wants to covet my my first wife Mrs. Milwaukee!!

• Like 1