Show your new toys

BK13

here is a picture of all my free goodies from the show (minus the prybar, that baby was already in my tool bag when i took this picture!!)

the drill bits in the gray pack, to the left of the milwaukee stuff are a 4 pack of Bad dog multipurpose carbide bits.. im pretty excited to give these a try.. it was incredible what they put them through at the show and after talking with the guy long enough about them he threw me this pack to try out. https://www.baddogtools.com/tools/tools/multipurposedrillbits.html

also if you can see to the right, on the festool shop apron, there is a super long jigsaw blade, its the 10" T1044DP  i never new they made a blade that long and one of the bosch guys was cool enough to toss me one of the blades they had for demo to try out  http://www.boschtools.com/Products/Accessories/Pages/BoschAccessoryDetail.aspx?pid=T1044DP#specs

bunch of shirts, hats, a ton of loctite premium and powergrab and even vouchers to mail in for another free case of each of them!!  also a few of the lenox arc reciprocating saw blades..    overall i thought it was a pretty good haul :)

attachicon.gif20150324_183643.jpg

It is nice when you can drive

Wow John that's a ton of SWAG! I would have died a happy man after getting all that. I am happy with getting a bunch of brochures from companies lol.

haha!  its definitely a perk of going to these shows.. it helps offset the cost of the weekend a little anyway.  a lot of this stuff is things i would need to buy during the course of a year anyway...  

Next year darn it. Next year. And I'll probably drive. That's gonna be a long drive! I figure I could do it in a day. I was talking to my wife about it a half hour ago while walking my buddy and she said she wants to start an account for saving for it. And I imagine Leigh Nielsen too John!

• Like 2

Next year darn it. Next year. And I'll probably drive. That's gonna be a long drive! I figure I could do it in a day. I was talking to my wife about it a half hour ago while walking my buddy and she said she wants to start an account for saving for it. And I imagine Leigh Nielsen too John!

definitely Lie-neilsen!!     Providence isnt too far from you, only a few hours isnt it??   quit your whining :)       you planning on staying the night or going back the same day?  if you can swing it you really need to stay the one night, that way you can come out at night and then go to the JLC show the next day.   hotel rooms are usually in the $150 range for the night but its well worth it..    

• Like 2

definitely Lie-neilsen!!     Providence isnt too far from you, only a few hours isnt it??   quit your whining :)       you planning on staying the night or going back the same day?  if you can swing it you really need to stay the one night, that way you can come out at night and then go to the JLC show the next day.   hotel rooms are usually in the $150 range for the night but its well worth it..    

John is so right. You can not put a price on that kind of fun. Next year I'm thinking about staying to Saturday.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'll be staying a night! And your right, it really isn't too bad of a drive, I mean except the part that I have to drive through Mass! I'll wear a helmet and a rising sun neckerchief and speed up to a 100+ screaming......"BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

• Like 2

Yeah, I'll be staying a night! And your right, it really isn't too bad of a drive, I mean except the part that I have to drive through Mass! I'll wear a helmet and a rising sun neckerchief and speed up to a 100+ screaming......"BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

HAHA!   yeah, im sure its not original but down here in CT we call those crazy MA drivers mass-holes!   

I know you have a get out of jail free card but us "non upholders of the law" have to set that cruze control very carefully while driving through mass, those staties love giving tickets to out of state plates

• Like 1

Nice camera..   did you find any birdies yet?   

one around the house use for it is next time you think you lost something under the couch, stove or fridge just sweep the camera under there first to have a look..   the long neck can double as a retrieval tool also.. bend a little hook or L into the camera neck and use it to pull the item out!! 

Nice camera.. did you find any birdies yet?

one around the house use for it is next time you think you lost something under the couch, stove or fridge just sweep the camera under there first to have a look.. the long neck can double as a retrieval tool also.. bend a little hook or L into the camera neck and use it to pull the item out!!

No bird, no eggs, no problem. I put up a temp piece of wood over the holes until I can do a proper patch.

$99. I wanted to shop around some more, but had to get this project done. In the end I say $99 is a very good price for it. I have only used it once now so I cannot give a full review but initial impressions are awesome.

very cool man I've been also eyeing that one for a couple months now I might go and check it out2marrow. Thanks!!