A Few New Tools.....

comp56

I love the Tekton impact sockets. Can't beat them for the money

hell yea conductor I didn't know about these till u guys there great even the guys at shop like them I have my 1/2 inch at the shop just to test them out and the mechanic really likes them I haven't even used my snap on ones lol! I'm trying to pick up some proto tools next

ive had my snap-ons for about goin on 6yrs now and spent almost triple the price but these Tekton sets seem very well made also with the amount weve been using them to tie down cars on the frame machine and the mechanic using the crap out of them I feel that these are gonna last me a pretty long time.

years ago I told a sales guy off and kicked him off the property, told him don't come back and if there are any guys in the shop that owe him he can deal with it at their house......

here is why..... I was shop foreman, had to deal with big boys up stairs on a regular basis.....snap-on truck would come every second friday at noon........(obviously payday) any way there was on average 40 to 60 guys in the shop some times more anyway because there were so many that wanted to go visit the truck, the snap-on guy started coming earlier and earlier...5 to 12, 10 to 12,  quarter to 12 11:30.......I mentioned this several times that if he wanted come at 4:30 when guys were getting off shift.......he would say 12 noon will be fine.....this went on many times each time he would sneak in earlier and earlier........one day we had a major job with 7 tractor trailers waiting to be loaded a boom truck waiting outside.....I come down stairs to see how long this will be and WTF? 20 minutes to 12 I got 35 guys outside waiting to get on the truck..........I snapped lost it kicked him out gone don't come back........

ive had my snap-ons for about goin on 6yrs now and spent almost triple the price but these Tekton sets seem very well made also with the amount weve been using them to tie down cars on the frame machine and the mechanic using the crap out of them I feel that these are gonna last me a pretty long time.

Mike where are the Tektons made? I know some are USA but are the impact sockets made here too?