Cordless Miter, Home Depot gives us some of the goods

AmSup

• 3 weeks later...

Also did you get the extra $20 off at checkout? The model number isn't listed in the not included list. 

Guys, turns out that this is active, they are giving an extra $20 off at checkout. I believe this to be a mistake, so I'd jump on this and buy it from CPO right now if you're brave enough to buy without anyone's reviews. 

I'll be giving mine once I receive the unit and have time to test it. I did NOT plan to buy this so early but that is a really good deal that nobody will be able to match for a while. Even if you get 10% off at HD online ($40 off) tax still gets you. Also have a new DWE7491 on the way and a set of Knipex pliers from HD as well so I'm going to have a loaded week.

• Like 1

Damn Hugh UR lucky bro!! My funds really suck right now :/ let us know what U think man.

Don't know about lucky. My luck only runs as far as my credit card limits. =-P 

Here's to hoping this next year I make a lot of money with my new toys. I feel it will all be worth it. So excited to play. 

Don't know about lucky. My luck only runs as far as my credit card limits. =-P

Here's to hoping this next year I make a lot of money with my new toys. I feel it will all be worth it. So excited to play.

oh boy do I know about that LOL!! B careful Hugh I went a lil crazy on those for awhile and now I'm stuck with a nice fat payment :/ but it was nice to swipe and bring home new toys while it lasted.

• 7 months later...

Shoot that pm public dude!!!!!!!

It was just explaining the deal that I believe you understand.

The $150 is split between the 2 tools.

You can return the DeWalt combo with "your receipt "and save $75 off the miter saw.

I have done it several times and HD does not have a problem with it.

Hope it helps....[emoji851][emoji851][emoji851][emoji851][emoji851][emoji851]

DeWalt