Shed building today fence is done

Its a 5 by 6 shed and ya all my days off iv been doing this lol last weekend tare down this weekend fence and shed gonna try to finish of most of the shed tomorrow

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

i am the same way any day i off i get i have to be using my tools and doing something, even though i use them all day at work lol.

i am the same way any day i off i get i have to be using my tools and doing something, even though i use them all day at work lol.

Hahh yupp that sounds about right!!!! I gotta get this backyard done befor my daughters first birthday party hahhah so i goy some deadlines so i am pushing it but its cool i love doing this shit soo

Toronto TMan! Dude that looks awesome, very impressive little shed you going there. What a difference on what you had. I really enjoy seeing upgrades from demo to finish, can't wait to see how you finish it.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks man means a lot ya its a lot better then befor now there is more space for the kids and all we really need here is a shed so it works im prettt happy with how its turning out