New guy here

Downshftking

Hello everyone my name Chris I'm from San Diego California I work at Home Depot as a flooring associate and love tools my favorite tool brand is Dewalt and Milwaukee so I'm super excited to be apart of the TIA crew my brother in law is Bigmike the last tool bag winner, he's been telling me about TIA for a couple years and he loves It, he talks about you guys all the time. I don't know why I've taken so long to join but I'm here now can't wait to get to know u guys.

I don't know man, this guy is related to BigMike, you sure you want to let him in? Only kidding man, BigMike is a cool cat so if you are half as cool as him you are pretty awesome. Welcome aboard my man, if I had your job my entire check every week would be gone because I would spend it on tools!

Like ChrisK said earlier, this is a great forum of cool guys that just want to talk about tools and general badass-ness! Looking forward to seeing you around. TIA crew rocks the world!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Welcome to the crew DownshftKing, ask BigMikez for the green noobie dress  new members are suppose to wear until a new member comes along.....apparently once he got the dress he didn't give it back...lol

oh and talking about your favorite tools without mentioning any names, I'm a huge fan of one of them.....

Well it's about Dang time bro!! Crew I've been telling this guy for years now about our crew!! I'm glad u finally joined TIA bro as I can see you've met some of our fellow tool junkies I love these guys!! They've taught me lots here and still keep learning from them we have a great crew like many have mentioned already ur definitely gonna learn and meet great peeps on here bro enjoy!!! And like I've always told u Chris T.I.A #1!!!!!!!! BEBE!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Chris, sorry I'm late to the welcome party! Life had pulled me away from the forum during the time you joined and I wasent aware who you were.. being family with Bigmike holds some real weight around here!! I saw your post in his shower project thread and thought I should formally welcome you and introduce myself.. So welcome to TIA, glad to have you here man!!

John