Finaly bit the bullet and got??

torontotoolman

Wow, I bet that cost a pretty penny. Waaay more hammer than I'd ever need but that doesn't stop me from lusting after that beaut

It cost 242 all in but not for something that i use everyday and will last me for a good amount of years but the sidenail pull it the real bonus on this hammer plus how it swings

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Whoop! Whoop! Congrats man. Ima be like u when I grow up, I have a wood handle 16 oz stilleto right now. But it sucks for pulling nails.

Ya you were better off then i was up until today i use to use the shity 14 oz dewilt and iv been wanting a stiletto for so long i even almost bought a wooden one not to long ago but i really wanted the sidepry plus i feel i would break the wooden one but ya its worth it to spend the money in my eyes tools specialy tools you use almost everyday isnt something you should cheap out on

. Congrats on the new hammer Tman looks slick I have a estwing that I really like, I can imagine for someone like u that uses most of the day this hammer gonna save ur arm bro.

Ya everybody says that swinging these hammers save your elbows like crazy and swinging estwings pretty much destroys your elbow if your swinging everyday that is

Ya you were better off then i was up until today i use to use the shity 14 oz dewilt and iv been wanting a stiletto for so long i even almost bought a wooden one not to long ago but i really wanted the sidepry plus i feel i would break the wooden one but ya its worth it to spend the money in my eyes tools specialy tools you use almost everyday isnt something you should cheap out on

Yea man I frame every once and a while. A stilleto makes a framing job like a vacation! U would break the wooden one. I broke it and had to get a replacement, and I don't frame all day long. I was pulling a nail thought it was a lil penny 8d but that sucka was like 6" [emoji17] [emoji17] that was the end lol. I'm upgrade by the end of the year tho. Thanks for sharing.

You will not regret buying the Stiletto. 2 years ago at a JLC show i was talking to the rep and he told me if I wasn't 100% happy with it he would refund me. Lets just say I still have the hammer and have bought some other things fro their line. 

Toronto, your gonna love that hammer man!   I got mine at a trade show back in march and absolutely love it...    i was swinging a 28oz stanley antivibe before i got it and boy what a difference.   it just feels so much nicer in the hand, great balance and i dont miss the extra weight of the 28oz steel at all!!!      this thing drives nails like a beast..       at first you might be a little easy on it thinking it might be more fragile (thats how i was when i got into titanium) but you will quickly see that this is one rugged hammer and you can do with it whatever you used to do with your estwing.     i use mine for demo, whacking away chunks of concrete, beating studs and beams into place etc...    great hammer!