Dewalt DCN690M1 20V MAX XR Cordless Framer $249

regopit

I was going to post this as well.

I don't need it at the moment, but have said in the past I will buy one the next wood framing job I have.

Is this the newest version?

I am probably going to buy tonight

That is to say the 690 has one setting whereas the 692 has two but you really would be quite alright with the 690, still brushless and awesome gun. Only problem is the 3.0s get eating up pretty quick so get yourself a 4.0 or 5.0 and it will go and go and go!

I went ahead and bought one.

I always need batteries and chargers. If that is worth $100

I cant turn down a mailer form149.

I'm excited to use it, come spring I have a few large projects where it will get put to the test.

• Like 1

If I was a guy that installed fences this would be a game changer. Pneumatic has to be a huge pain in the ass from long ass hoses to finding an outlet. The Dewalt  lets you get running in no time!!! The Paslode wasn't bad but fuel costs sucked and it could be a pain in cold weather. The one thing that is nice about the Paslode is the weight the only thing that blows is the damn thing wont be here till Monday :(

The deal actually lasted for a couple of days. I was really hoping that it was just a 24 hour desk and could ignore it on the first day, but then I came back the next day and it was still live so I took that as a sign that I needed to pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was hard to say no at that price:( I figure I can break even at worst selling my Paslode. Even though the Dewalt weights more not having to deal with fuel cells and everything else that goes with owning a Paslode is nice. They added a new Paslode nailer to the UTB but nothing information wise about it has leaked yet. The big thing is Dewalt should make an new positive placement version or a tip that allows it. A cordless nailer is perfect for hangers and such.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mattyuk
    Newest Member
    mattyuk