New DeWalt @ Home Depot

RickyMcGrath

I broke down and bought the mini blower today. On my way out the store and realized my 15% off coupon expires tomorrow. It's a pretty sweet little gadget. Even my wife likes it. She wants one to be able to blow off the front porch and back patio.

I did have to sneak the ladder over to get it off the top shelf.

All my stores have it too. Only, it's still on the top shelf in boxes marked for "Holiday." I narrowed it down and these boxes are Also marked "put out on 11/2."

I hope HD really darts pushing more Dewalt tools in there stores. Ricky any tools you have ur eyes on for the holidays?

NICE!!! I don't know what I'm eyeing I want it all!! Lol! I work. Like to pick up a table saw have u seen the Dewalt one that HD has for $299? I wonder if it go a lil lower soon.

It's a good little saw. I have one. You can modify its little by putting a 3/4 piece of plywood on the bottom and bolting the quick release mounts to it. Then it will mount to all the DeWalt stands.

• Like 1

It's a good little saw. I have one. You can modify its little by putting a 3/4 piece of plywood on the bottom and bolting the quick release mounts to it. Then it will mount to all the DeWalt stands.

really that's cool! Thanks Ricky I think this model was the same one they sold for $199 last year... Why I didn't jump on it last year I don't know....

really that's cool! Thanks Ricky I think this model was the same one they sold for $199 last year... Why I didn't jump on it last year I don't know....

Mike you have got to get that saw dude. It's the DW734 and its fence is awesome. Can't put a stacked dado on but you can certainly add double blades or a partial stack. I just made a cross cut sled for mine and live the saw. Super compact but plenty of power and like I said....the fence is freakin awesome. I've also got a wood throat plate to accommodate two 10" blades.

Mike you have got to get that saw dude. It's the DW734 and its fence is awesome. Can't put a stacked dado on but you can certainly add double blades or a partial stack. I just made a cross cut sled for mine and live the saw. Super compact but plenty of power and like I said....the fence is freakin awesome. I've also got a wood throat plate to accommodate two 10" blades.

I remember u picking one up last year bro good to hear that it's doing good for ya man I'm definitely gonna be eyeing this one for sure! Thanks bro!