First signs of snow

comp56

In Chicago snow is definitely a four letter word! I hear ya about the wind Jimbo, took out some trash last night and I felt like a feather!

I'm working down in Kankakee the past few days and driving down 57, you don't even have to move the steering wheel to change to the left lane lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm working down in Kankakee the past few days and driving down 57, you don't even have to move the steering wheel to change to the left lane lol

Jimbo

I am working my way toward that area. I have a remodel for ComEd in University Park and then to Bradley. It's a hell of a drive.

The wind has been blowing hard here, we went from 70's to strong cold winds and the weatherman talking about wind chills in a couple days.  One thing I do know, for the first time in 4 winters I WILL BE using the natural fireplace, has the ex would never allow me to use it LOL.  

The wind has been blowing hard here, we went from 70's to strong cold winds and the weatherman talking about wind chills in a couple days. One thing I do know, for the first time in 4 winters I WILL BE using the natural fireplace, has the ex would never allow me to use it LOL.

My wife is dying for me to use ours but I need to get the chimney re sleeved.

Our weather over here is still nuts we've been pretty cold and ten all of a sudden hot today and then by Sunday's we should be cold again and all over the news try keep warning us of El Niño

This is a video of El Nino for MikeZ!!'

I would love if Michigan was like in the 40's 50's most of the winter with the occasional 30's and the rare 20's

Denver got nailed, in Chicago we've just had strong winds the past few days

Jimbo

I think the news over exaggerated the snow here in Denver by let's say 100 times over!!! You can't get a fair forcast from a metorogist to save your life. 5" from midnightish to 8am and it was all gone by 11am. I could go on and on about the weather here, but as they say.... "If you don't like the weather, wait a couple of hours it will change". This morning for example was 32 degrees with a projected high of 50-55... so why was it 68 around noon? Smh!

I think the news over exaggerated the snow here in Denver by let's say 100 times over!!! You can't get a fair forcast from a metorogist to save your life. 5" from midnightish to 8am and it was all gone by 11am. I could go on and on about the weather here, but as they say.... "If you don't like the weather, wait a couple of hours it will change". This morning for example was 32 degrees with a projected high of 50-55... so why was it 68 around noon? Smh!

Ha ha I hear you, I heard something in passing on good morning America and then my boss mentioned it who used to live in Denver, buts it's Denver you guys always get snow lol

Jimbo

our regular weather is 50-60's oct nov, 20-30's dec, and then jan to march can range any from +5 to -40 if we get a cold snap it can last 5-6 weeks -30 to-50

That run through January to March is freaking brutal!! I gets dark way too early It getting dark outside at 5 seriously messes with me :(

That run through January to March is freaking brutal!! I gets dark way too early It getting dark outside at 5 seriously messes with me :(

That's what I hate, by the time you get home its dark out so you are either working with a light or you just do all of your work outside on the weekend.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I have always thought that Mew Englanders have always had the God given right to complain about the weather. It's cold. It snows. It rains and snows. It cements out. Wind blows. Temps fall into the negatives, sometimes by the tens. Then.....I get on Tools In Action and realize......we all hate winter.

I have always thought that Mew Englanders have always had the God given right to complain about the weather. It's cold. It snows. It rains and snows. It cements out. Wind blows. Temps fall into the negatives, sometimes by the tens. Then.....I get on Tools In Action and realize......we all hate winter.

Some crazy effers like it!!! Me on the other hand some snow around Christmas and if that's all we got I would be happy the past two winters have sucked. We had the snowiest winter ever in Michigan the year before!! I got to the point we all wanted to break the record!!

• Like 1