What did the crew get this BF?

Bigmikez

First off I hope all my TIA crew had a safe and Happy Thanksgiving and if u didn't or don't do Turky day I hope u all still had a great day!! so guys I couldn't make up mind about which one to get soooo........... I got both!! I if go missing in a couple days plz CALL THE COPS!! Tellem it was my wife! Lol!

• Like 5

Hahahahaha nice Mike!!!!! Your going to love that saw. I was using it today, it's a great little machine!

For me....

2 - 40" Jet Bar Clamps

4 - 31" Jet Bar Clamps

4 - 24" Jet Bar Clamps

1k Kreg Screws

A Sheffield Coping Saw.

Who was running the Jet clamp deal. I was looking for it last night but could not remember.

And nice haul on the new boxes! Pics please!

• Like 1

I couldn't make up my mind on the drill, so I didn't get any of them. I came home and ordered a DCD995M2 kit with a gold pilot point and a driver bit set. I also ordered a soft bag extra.

It has 2 4.0ah packs. Got everything for around $230. Not a fantastic price, but not too bad

• Like 1

Thanks crew I knew u guys would be happy for me!! Not so much the wifey though lol!! She's the one who suggested I get both cus then she said she didn't wanna here me wine and cry about... So I looked at her and told her...... watch the tablesaw I'll be back!! Lol!! She really does spoil me guys she's a great wife! I think this is my last purchase for awhile though so it's cool.......

Hahahahaha nice Mike!!!!! Your going to love that saw. I was using it today, it's a great little machine!

For me....

2 - 40" Jet Bar Clamps

4 - 31" Jet Bar Clamps

4 - 24" Jet Bar Clamps

1k Kreg Screws

A Sheffield Coping Saw.

. Nice haul there to bro I really gotta start picking some of these up if I wanna get serious about wood working man.
  • Like 1

First off I hope all my TIA crew had a safe and Happy Thanksgiving and if u didn't or don't do Turky day I hope u all still had a great day!! so guys I couldn't make up mind about which one to get soooo........... I got both!! I if go missing in a couple days plz CALL THE COPS!! Tellem it was my wife! Lol!

go bigmike or gohome lol. great haul you got there man. i looked at all the tool boxes at HD. i would go MIlwaukee then husky but the dewalt just looks cheaply build 

• Like 1

Who was running the Jet clamp deal. I was looking for it last night but could not remember.

And nice haul on the new boxes! Pics please!

I ended up buying 6 from International tool (on line) and I stopped by woodcraft and got a set of 24s and a set of 40s :D

go bigmike or gohome lol. great haul you got there man. i looked at all the tool boxes at HD. i would go MIlwaukee then husky but the dewalt just looks cheaply build

. Oh man Alex trust me I wanted that milwaukee box it's so nice but then the wifey would've had a heart attack if I would've went a dallor more. :}

Apparently I posted this in the wrong thread!

Here's my haul for the day:

- Fuel Gen 2 Kit

- M12 Right Angle Drill

- Hole Saw Kit

- Gundlach Adjustable Straight Edge

- Crain Commerical Carpet Row Runner

- Crain Scriber Needles

- Floor Dot Hook Blades

Also ordered up the DeWalt Brushless Kit for my dad for xmas and threw in the M12 caulk gun to sweeten the deal for myself :)

I'll have to order up the quart conversion for that M12 gun now.

And I'll also have to figure out what I'm going to do with my Gen 1 Fuel kit. Hmmmmm.....

Attached Thumbnails

• Like 2

Apparently I posted this in the wrong thread!

Here's my haul for the day:

- Fuel Gen 2 Kit

- M12 Right Angle Drill

- Hole Saw Kit

- Gundlach Adjustable Straight Edge

- Crain Commerical Carpet Row Runner

- Crain Scriber Needles

- Floor Dot Hook Blades

Also ordered up the DeWalt Brushless Kit for my dad for xmas and threw in the M12 caulk gun to sweeten the deal for myself :)

I'll have to order up the quart conversion for that M12 gun now.

And I'll also have to figure out what I'm going to do with my Gen 1 Fuel kit. Hmmmmm.....

Attached Thumbnails

Yea, the caulk gun is on my list of tools I want to get.