What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

A tool for painters something I am definitely not ha ha

finally a real nice brush for trim, now I just need to find one for cutting in the ceilings. No more "value packs" and five dollar paint brushes...9fabad2bbae0ac6000fba648f7d91535.jpg

Those are great brushes!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I got in on the insulated drivers, seeing that on another site, but was there also a deal on the nut drivers?

Oh, I see them everywhere now, but looks like it's just metric?

Edited by sparky603

Good Day Crew!

Ok, a quick story. My boy took it upon himself to "put his dirty dick beaters" on my DeWalt DCD780.  He just purchased his first vehicle, and while I think it's awesome that he is taken upon himself to fix the problems with it, using YouTube, and a Chiltons Repair manual. What is not cool, is him taking my brand new "hardly used" DCD780, and getting it covered in grease.  I'm not a mechanic, and I bought these tools to be used in my "clean" wood working shop, and jobs around the house. So a short story long, he inherited the DCD780, and the DCF885, and I purchased this wonderful Brushless kit.

27663981696_82eb3d74f5_z.jpg

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, WigWagWorkshop said:

Good Day Crew!

Ok, a quick story. My boy took it upon himself to "put his dirty dick beaters" on my DeWalt DCD780.  He just purchased his first vehicle, and while I think it's awesome that he is taken upon himself to fix the problems with it, using YouTube, and a Chiltons Repair manual. What is not cool, is him taking my brand new "hardly used" DCD780, and getting it covered in grease.  I'm not a mechanic, and I bought these tools to be used in my "clean" wood working shop, and jobs around the house. So a short story long, he inherited the DCD780, and the DCF885, and I purchased this wonderful Brushless kit.

27663981696_82eb3d74f5_z.jpg

Great kit! Is that the 790? If it is i loved that drill, possibly more than the 791 which i kept... also an amazing drill

Great for you WigWag. Teach him a lesson. Never ever touch daddy's tools lol. Nice pick up dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji41]

What that's not how you teach him a lesson lol unless you made him pay for it?

Nice new set for sure, you get a good deal?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

What that's not how you teach him a lesson lol unless you made him pay for it?

Nice new set for sure, you get a good deal?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yes, he bought the new set lol, and he gets the one he took. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Great kit! Is that the 790? If it is i loved that drill, possibly more than the 791 which i kept... also an amazing drill

Yup, it is the 790.  I was debating getting the Hammer Drill version of the kit, however I really do not have a need for it.

15 minutes ago, WigWagWorkshop said:

Yup, it is the 790.  I was debating getting the Hammer Drill version of the kit, however I really do not have a need for it.

You made the right choice, don't seem much need for a compact hammer drill.

• Like 1

What, Bosch doesn't make a bag?? :lol:

It takes them a little while sometimes, they are like the older timer, yell get the job done but take their time doing it and do it when they want to but because everyone else is.

Jimbo

Those are great brushes!

Jimbo

Thanks Jimbo. In regards to a brush for the walls and cutting in the ceilings, I was not sure if I should go with more 100% nylon brushes like this one, or the nylon/polyester ones for the walls. Lots of mixed reviews online

4 hours ago, sparky603 said:

I got in on the insulated drivers, seeing that on another site, but was there also a deal on the nut drivers?

Oh, I see them everywhere now, but looks like it's just metric?

Just metric, the SAE set was $60

• Like 1