electromage

What do you drive?

3 hours ago, Foneguy said:

Maybe the fun part is trying to drive 2 vehicles home..... drive each one a little and walk back to get the other ....

????????

seriously drive safe and enjoy !!!!!

I'll have to take a photo of her next to my Charger. It'll look like two lingerie models sitting next to each other ?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ChrisK said:

I'll have to take a photo of her next to my Charger. It'll look like two lingerie models sitting next to each other ?

And maybe add a couple of lingerie models doing a "Price is Right" pose 👍

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Here you go @Foneguy sweet stuff Buddy!

IMG_0979.JPG

SSAAWWEEEEEEEEETTTTT !!!!!

• Like 1

I just picked up this bad boy...well err I mean girl... my Giulia is a very very bad girl... ;D

B8289971-6482-4519-84BC-CDFC1CEA55AD.jpeg

2014 Sentra and 1986 monte ss that I have owned since it was new in oct 85, t top black with red stripe, seat covers and undercoated since new.

Maintain both in good order both mechanically as well as visually, with the monte needing new paint soon as the primer is showing through the non clear coat enamel, but no rust, even underneath is a rust free joy to work on though a little oily from the undercoating in places that doesn't get a wash when need be.

Monte Carlo.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, betamaxman said:

2014 Sentra and 1986 monte ss that I have owned since it was new in oct 85, t top black with red stripe, seat covers and undercoated since new.

Maintain both in good order both mechanically as well as visually, with the monte needing new paint soon as the primer is showing through the non clear coat enamel, but no rust, even underneath is a rust free joy to work on though a little oily from the undercoating in places that doesn't get a wash when need be.

Monte Carlo.jpg

Love me a monte ss ..... I had an 80 monte back in the day when young hoodlum !!!

Ridgeline for work 14’ ....06 Jeep rubi  straight 6 , lifted for off road....Z51 for adrenaline rush...16 ‘ flat bottom John boat 5hp merc and trolling motor for small mouth bass and the most enjoyable of them alll 😀

Not my daily but it is my weekend babe as the wife says lol! This is where all my tool money has been going lately.

97116CE6-BC13-4561-890E-13E8B57BF74E.jpeg