Makita knows what guys want

regopit

Wow, Makita has on the market cornered on a proprietary Double D battery chest cell technology. You can't top that Dewalt,Bosch, or Milwaukee can you!!! I don't care what Conductor says about Makita tools I'm selling the fuel and getting their stuff!!! J/K boobs are great except I don't base buying power tools on said boobs.

• Like 1

Gaining market share right there.....................although I'm not sure if it is because of this video(lol) people have been buying a lot more Makita stuff lately. It doesn't have the features or bells and whistles that the Dewalt and Milwaukee stuff does, but more and more people seem to be scooping up the makita tools.

Here in Montréal most people i know have Makita me included they where the first to have li-ion tool i got Dewalt cose after 6years the batts or dead or close to dead but i will probably get more tool cose i realy like the 3 speed hammer drill i have and there new 2 batts système is great

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry folks Makita are shit and that's official.

Have tested several grands worth and they are utter crap. They either break, smoke, batterys fail, chuck almost fell of another one, and tell me they are wonderful when the battery charging point is Home and you are thirty miles away with batteries that last as long as a mayflies love life. LOL

I think the correct term you are looking at my friend is what we New Englanders call "ig-nant"!!!as in "look at that freakin' chowda head! He likes throwing his cash at his BM-Wya and them stupid batteries! What's he ig-nant?"!!!!!

:lol: I was in Boston in July. Really got a kick out of the accent. My country talking ass got a lot of awkward looks

Hahahahaha personally I love the Southern and Appalachian accents. They sound friendly. Plus the girls sound REALLY nice!! But if you have a chance there is a Commercial on YouTube. Just look for New England Patriots Direct TV commercial. Absolutely dead on true and freakin Hillarious. Every time I see it I laugh my arse off. Plus the Mass accent is really strong. Kinda like Down East Maine's accent (I actually grew up in Maine and was born in Charleston SC). But remember when in Massachusetts its not Ve-hicle....it's Cah (car). As in "hey Travis' stop Gawkin' at all those hotties and git in the friggin' Cah! I gotta take a wicked piss". And also in New England anything cool is wicked. As in "hey Travis, you see that wicked hot Makita Chick? Now you know shes gotta wicked rack! Thank Gawd (The Lord above - God) Makita at least has them chicks goin' for 'em right?"

• 10 months later...

Why don't I ever see her at Home depot selling tools? always the half grey haired pot bellied balding fella with a tooth missing and a shirt buttoned up crooked......wearing an apron with marker stains all over like he is important........

oh wait I know why, I would never be able to go to home depot alone again.........