My recent project

NicholasShetley

• 2 weeks later...

We finally have the frame and rear end painted. We painted the door trim and dash as well, we were going to wood grain the dash but we decided it wouldn't be worth it. The glass is being cut for everything this week. Now everything should fall into place. My grandpa thinks that the engine has a cracked head on it, but he has a fairly potent set of aftermarket ones ready to go. We still need a wiring harness but we might have found one today.

• 2 weeks later...

We finally have the glass in except the windshield. It is going in tomorrow since I'm off for "spring" break. We might be putting the bed on tomorrow as well. My dad and I should be starting on the engine soon. So far the only bad thing is since the cab is chopped there is a large lack of headroom, being 6' 2" doesn't help either. The pictures are of the finished rear end and the interior. If the carpet looks wavy it is because it isn't fully glued down yet.