New Shop Underway!

ChrisK

Nice! I love absolutely amazing instructions.... got any for a wife?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

it takes time, after 30 plus years I have her trained perfectly, for example I can go out ANY time I want.........just can't leave the yard.....

or how about this I can have sex ANY time......... she wants....

• Like 2

I'll post pictures soon, but the Sawstop has been mounted to the base with the mobile cart. That took over two hours but the instructions are absolutely amazing. I added T9 to the cast iron and its soaking in right now.

That's great to hear Chris, can not wait to see the pics.

it takes time, after 30 plus years I have her trained perfectly, for example I can go out ANY time I want.........just can't leave the yard.....

or how about this I can have sex ANY time......... she wants....

Lol too funny! Yes that's right the wifeologist speaks his wisdom

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Well I'd like to help you Karl, but women are like hurricanes. They burst into your life, turn everything around and when you survive your thinking.....wow. I Gotsta do that again!

As far as the Sawstop goes, the directions are contained in a full color booklet bound. The pieces are in numbered blister packs. It's an amazing set up. I bought the mobile base and the set up was the exact same. The fence, hasn't been put on yet but the set....the same. Really never put anything together this well put together. When I set up my Rikon bandsaw the instructions were horrible. Not so with the Sawstop. Once I get the wings and the extensions on, I'll post some pics but it's an amazing piece of equipment and the black and red is gorgeous .

My wife came down this evening and helped my put the saw on top of the base assembly and it was much needed but literally, everything has gone together incredibly smoothly. Can't wait to run this beast!

• Like 3

Yes this is true, The Adam and Eve story covers a portion of this but doesn't really say it outright so I will. Woman are put on this planet to tempt us, and they will do everything in their power to use their sexy bodies to get us in the trap. We think with our dongs and use them like a radar array to sniff out the sexiest woman for us. What we don't realize is, were about to get trapped in the black widows net and she will make us her bi***, or die. This is the truth, so knowing this, its easy to understand that all that colorful talk about the tree and the snake is really summed up with this.... Eve was a sexy bi***, Adam couldn't think of nothing except docking his space shuttle in her space port, to deposit his microscopic soldiers. But he was dammed for it, as all men to this day learn the mistake they made when its too late.

Remember, it may sound like a good idea at first, but when she becomes pregnant, and you got no job, no house, no care giving experience, lets me just say, it wasn't a good idea. But too late, she's got you now, hell she might even tricked you into it, but you think you got rights? Forget it buster, its called child support, weather your here or abroad, your going to pay, and pay, and pay, until there is nothing left but your bones. ;)

let's not get carried away, it may be like that for some but not all....

I've been married to my wife for many many years we raised 3 beautiful children and have been happy together doing it, the children are all grown now , I couldn't have asked for a better life......

Wait till you see the paddle switch. I'm using a cabinet Sawstop at my school and this is set up identical. Plus I got it brand new for $650 off! I'm going to end up getting the Beismeyer fence and the long extensions with the savings.

That is going to be one nice setup. I'm jealous brother. Like someone else said, I hope you never need to use the blade stop. On that note, can you turn off the sensor or is it always on?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Why yes you can! If your cutting super wet wood or something conductive you can turn the key and it will reset the system so you can do what you need to do without blowing the brake and blade into an orgy or metal destruction!