New Shop Underway!

ChrisK

Here's number two....comp, I'm using the smaller sized bottles I will get the exact size in a few but they come in two sizes from Woodcraft. Zach, I'm getting my kits from Woodcraft, we have one just down the road. My first one today was zebra woof but it shattered,

• Like 3

Here's number two....comp, I'm using the smaller sized bottles I will get the exact size in a few but they come in two sizes from Woodcraft. Zach, I'm getting my kits from Woodcraft, we have one just down the road. My first one today was zebra woof but it shattered,

is that paduak? love the saw dust that stuff makes....red red red....lol

Sorry Comp, feel asleep. Mine is 4oz. and comes up to 10oz. I haven't used too much as these last two pens were #3 and #4 though two of them were sealed with the CA. At the rate I'm going I'll probably get 20 or so pens out of this (guess but based on how far this goes even as a sealer). I'm not sure if I'd go larger for my purposes as I'm afraid it'll not seal properly and I will end up with waste.

Just manufactured a new Auxiliary fence for the Kapex. Tried it out with an old 2x4 and came out gorgeous. The wood is spalted maple (I found a finished piece at Lowes!!!! $5!!!!! Gorgeous piece and I'll put a finish on it cause my Kapex is pretty and she deserves shiny baubles.