This is getting embarrassing

rfwjr

After my trip to HD Saturday to get a gallon of primer and coming home with the Ridgid 12 volt combo kit.  Today I go to HD for a new flood light bulb for the back deck and a few paint trays. Well I am walking along minding my own business and see the clearance section and figure well I have to stop.  I find a 2 pack of Ridgid 12 volt 4 Ah batteries for $49.00.  So I do have the bulb and paint trays and grab the batteries and head up front.  But you have to walk down the tool section right?  And I pass the Random Orbit Sanders and stop to look and decide I need a new one.  So my trip for the bulb and paint trays has me leaving with the batteries and a Random Orbit Sander.  I still blame all of you.  I need to stay out of HD for a while.

• Like 1

@BK: when you have to sand tight corners were you cant get into with a ROS.

pick a project and use your ROS :P

I bought one to sand cedar pickets for my new 4 planters. spring is on the way - just have to pick some flowers.

That's the excuse I'm going to use for a Fein Multimaster!

• Like 1

I think conductor did a mini review on that Milwaukee 1/4 sheet sander and was not a fan of it.

http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/index.php?/topic/934-6020-21-palm-sander-revised/#entry3861

Most frustrating power tool I ever owned. Powerful, hefty, comfortable, and wouldn't hold a sheet of paper to save it's life. I gave it away to keep from throwing it away.

The RO model is great, but Milwaukee can stick the 1/4 sheet model up their ass!

• Like 1