Truck Came and Went....

comp56

that is mostly because I'm weak..... no some stuff was on sale but that always don't matter anyways......

got the big ticket purchase coming on the truck tomorrow morning.......

bathroom reno's starts, picked out and bought all the goodies.....I seriously can't believe we stayed under budget so far........

some porcelain tile, ceramic tile, and slate tiling along with vanity with foot draws? ( don't know what that is all about) deep full size type sink with fancy shower head and faucets duel flush toilet LED shower lighting ect ect 

I will get some pics up soon....

All I have on order is some Oatmeal and the M12 fuel 3/8" impact wrench. They have marked down some of impact wrenches lately. I still have a huge list of tools I want still from Milwaukee. The biggest one is the big Fuel SDS drill that's on the list of tools to get this year. The other thing is a Milwaukee M18 fuel vac when it is announced at this years event :)

All I have on order is some Oatmeal and the M12 fuel 3/8" impact wrench. They have marked down some of impact wrenches lately. I still have a huge list of tools I want still from Milwaukee. The biggest one is the big Fuel SDS drill that's on the list of tools to get this year. The other thing is a Milwaukee M18 fuel vac when it is announced at this years event :)

DR I've been eyeing the fuel 3/8 wrench it's so compact man very nice what price did u get it for DR?

Very nice haul. Those automaxx clamps are great. If you spend any amount of time using the old style clamps and ever changes material thickness your gonna love the automaxx

i bought the old ones last year some time and they are ok but the automaxx are just awesome, way way quicker - no more adjusting wtih the lil screw for different thickness's

On my phone I can't really tell but it looks like there is some t-track in the picture... any cool plans for that?

yes you are correct.......yes I want to add it to my one of my router tables