Show your new toys

BK13

i went today to my local HD; trying to find some more strawberry plants for my garden.

they were all out. then i went inside and just walked thru the tool isle and saw the spindle/belt sander for $50.

2 days ago it was at $150 and i was kinda thinking about buying it.

i immediately called someone out and told him i want that :D

he also started to look for the display box but he couldnt find it, so it came how it is.

half of the on-button is missing, all of the spindle sandpapers.

atm i can use it as a belt sander....i gonna try to call ridgid if they can send me the missing parts or so.

i also left my phone number at the store, in case of they gonna find the box, due to the HD guy.

0419152003a_zpst8rkdvr0.jpg

• Like 2

Never hear too much about Bosch recip blades are they pretty good?

I dunno. I bought it to cut a trailer hitch receiver lock off of the GF's Expedition, then realized that might be a bit more than my M12 (non-Fuel) Hackzall can handle... anyway, I put off doing anything with it for now.

i went today to my local HD; trying to find some more strawberry plants for my garden.

they were all out. then i went inside and just walked thru the tool isle and saw the spindle/belt sander for $50.

2 days ago it was at $150 and i was kinda thinking about buying it.

i immediately called someone out and told him i want that :D

he also started to look for the display box but he couldnt find it, so it came how it is.

half of the on-button is missing, all of the spindle sandpapers.

atm i can use it as a belt sander....i gonna try to call ridgid if they can send me the missing parts or so.

i also left my phone number at the store, in case of they gonna find the box, due to the HD guy.

0419152003a_zpst8rkdvr0.jpg

Nice score MM.  I downloaded the manual from the Ridgid site and it has the parts list in it so you can check and see what is missing.